By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Jamie Oliver

Gerry

I don't understand how this came to be thought of as a good idea by the pair of them

Oliver has spent a bunch of time in the US lately, so I can see him thinking "Buddy, that's a great name". It's not, but I wouldn't be that critical when the likes of Moxie Crimefighter are floating around. But where the f*** does the concept of thinking that adding "Bear" to that name is anything other than insane? I mean. W.T. F.

Oliver has spent a bunch of time in the US lately, so I can see him thinking "Buddy, that's a great name". It's not, but I wouldn't be that critical when the likes of Moxie Crimefighter are floating around. But where the f*** does the concept of thinking that adding "Bear" to that name is anything other than insane? I mean. W.T. F.

Just remembered this - if you remember 'The Beverley Hillbillies' - you recall Jethro? The actor who played him was called Max Baer (pronouced bear) who's dad of the same name was a heavyweight world champ, and his brother, Buddy Baer was an actor in Quo Vadis and the like - the younger Max (Jethro) was also known as 'Buddy'.

So maybe liver-tongue has been watching some retro TV?

Brought to you by Dullard News.

Bear Gryllis - now there's a c***.

he is the biggest c*** of them all. watched some s**** the other night about him stuck in an "urban jungle" which was basically an abandoned warehouse by a junkyard. the c*** is up in rafters eating pigeon eggs and drinking water out of puddles. here's a tip "Bear". phone someone. t***

he is the biggest c*** of them all. watched some s**** the other night about him stuck in an "urban jungle" which was basically an abandoned warehouse by a junkyard. the c*** is up in rafters eating pigeon eggs and drinking water out of puddles. here's a tip "Bear". phone someone. t***

:lol:

I like Jamie.

Mad name for a kid - doesn't exactly make him a c*** though.

He's annoying of course but I do have some grudging respect for his food "campaigning".

The current series set in the US is rather good - the local radio station DJ in it is a far bigger c**t than Oliver could ever be.

I like Jamie. He's a good lad. Silly kids names but f*** it, his heart's in the right place.

I think I agree. I want to dislike him for all that money but he's deserved his breaks with an enormous amount of enthusiasm in my opinion.

He needs to take a few knocks though to give his life a bit of perspective. He should kill someone and do time, do HM service food.