By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Endoscopy

D.Boon

Endoscopy is the one that goes down the throat rather than up the jacksy isn't it? Had two or three of them in the last few years - they are feckn uncomfortable but they're not that bad.

Yes, through the mouth. 2 or 3? blimey. Not particularly painful as you say, just horrible. Felt violated:unsure:

Edited by D.Boon

Endoscopy is the one that goes down the throat rather than up the jacksy isn't it?

Not necessarily, not by a long chalk. Down the throat, up the nasal cavity, up the jacksie or down the optical aperture of the gentleman of land of the rising sun descent. But that's only on a conscious person. If you go for the GA, it can go pretty much anywhere; in the knee, in the abdominal or thoracic abdomen, bile duct, gall-bladder, pretty much anywhere nowadays.

Had one down the throat ast year. They convinced me to do it without sedation. Never a - f***ing - gain I tell you. Had a panic attack halfway through and the worst bit was the nurse looking after me was fit as f***.

Had one a few weeks back, was fairly uncomfortable with no sedation. Best bit was sitting up again and releasing a burp that shook me to the core in front of the three female medical staff, thankfully none of them were fit.

Had one a few weeks back, was fairly uncomfortable with no sedation. Best bit was sitting up again and releasing a burp that shook me to the core in front of the three female medical staff, thankfully none of them were fit.

That burp was amazing. I actually felt myself deflate. Fartin like a trooper all the way home too.