Election 2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect plenty more of this nonsense in the coming weeks. No mention as to the validity of these reports, the fact that most migrant workers have a legal right to work here under EU law, the fact that most migrant labourers are doing jobs that fat lazy Brits are refusing to do. No mention of the positive impact that migrant labourers have on the UK economy. No, straight to the xenophobic lowest common denominator lazy BNP light political journalism.

Is it not also easier for British people to get jobs in other countries now? Oh.

And easier for hundreds of thousands to buy second homes in, or retire to, our European neighbours.

Problem is it takes a bit of intelligence to put it all together, and Express/Mail readers....well...

always been a tory him. i remember years ago him publicly backing john major.

he was interviewed on radio five recently about that crap film of his, harry brown, and said that he changed from tory to labour in 97 but has now lost faith in labour so is backing cameron for change's sake. f***ing luvvie flake.

Expect plenty more of this nonsense in the coming weeks. No mention as to the validity of these reports, the fact that most migrant workers have a legal right to work here under EU law, the fact that most migrant labourers are doing jobs that fat lazy Brits are refusing to do. No mention of the positive impact that migrant labourers have on the UK economy. No, straight to the xenophobic lowest common denominator lazy BNP light political journalism.

and no mention of those who are dossing down in people's back gardens down Peterborough way. laugh.gif The announcement, by the way, is from the Office of National Statistics Labour Force Survey which is probably a darn sight more reliable that the guff given out by the Govt.

Always the rational voice of non-hysterical common sense aren't you Sniffy?

I'd sh*t in your back garden.

And I would shovel it into your recycling bin, leave the lid ajar half an inch and land you with a £1,000 fine laugh.gif I was unaware you didn't know about the Peterborough story but then, you being a Guardian reader I should have known better.....

And I would shovel it into your recycling bin, leave the lid ajar half an inch and land you with a £1,000 fine laugh.gif I was unaware you didn't know about the Peterborough story but then, you being a Guardian reader I should have known better.....

Not my fault you're a gullible bigot. Now go and suck Nigel Farage's warty c**k.

Er...":lol:"

And I would shovel it into your recycling bin, leave the lid ajar half an inch and land you with a £1,000 fine

Does this actually happen anywhere? Not the ludicrous instance you mention, but are "smart bins" actually in use in the country? Already read loads of people complaining how this "epitomises the nanny state".

and no mention of those who are dossing down in people's back gardens down Peterborough way. laugh.gif The announcement, by the way, is from the Office of National Statistics Labour Force Survey which is probably a darn sight more reliable that the guff given out by the Govt.

Which is way overstated and which wouldn't happen, if it wasn't for the entrenched xenophobia, in that area that means affordable housing is being denied to immigrant workers. It's also one of the areas that is most in need of migrant labour, due to the locals believing that the jobs being undertaken by them are beneath them and would rather sit at home drinking cider(too expensive now) Brut whilst w***ing off to Jeremy kyle. There would an awful lot of problems in the agricultural industries in East Anglia if it wasn't for Eastern Europeans. But lets ignore that, and embrace the Tory lifestyle choice of being a reactionary biggoted c***.

in less than a dozen words:

Immigrants are a boost to the economy as a whole

...not to mention without them we'd have half-empty hospitals in terms of qualified doctors and nurses, hardly any pharmacists, even fewer NHS dentists. My local Cottage Hospital has one of only two full NHS dental practices in Monmouthshire, and the staffing reads like a 70's joke - there are two Spaniards, a Swede, an Indian and a Belgian. The three nurses are all indian, the recsptionist is South African. The other practice is in Monmouth - four dentists, one Welsh, the others being two Indian and a Pakistani.

Frankly, we'd be f*cked without them.

...not to mention without them we'd have half-empty hospitals in terms of qualified doctors and nurses, hardly any pharmacists, even fewer NHS dentists. My local Cottage Hospital has one of only two full NHS dental practices in Monmouthshire, and the staffing reads like a 70's joke - there are two Spaniards, a Swede, an Indian and a Belgian. The three nurses are all indian, the recsptionist is South African. The other practice is in Monmouth - four dentists, one Welsh, the others being two Indian and a Pakistani.

Frankly, we'd be f*cked without them.

I agree with all of that.

Maybe we as a country should be training more doctors and nurses then. For instance, my cousin is applying for medicine with straight A's and only got one offer, she's been lucky because there are many others in the same boat who have no offers.

I agree with all of that.

Maybe we as a country should be training more doctors and nurses then. For instance, my cousin is applying for medicine with straight A's and only got one offer, she's been lucky because there are many others in the same boat who have no offers.

Someone I know claims (possibly with some justification) that the British Medical Association (BMA) limit the number of training places available in order to keep the number of trained professionals relatively small and thus maintain their power.

The may be some truth in it but I expect it's nowhere near as simple as that.

Well it would be if the lazy b******s put the effort into learning some language skills that extended beyond ordering some beers.

I can order pizza too!