By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

f***ing bnp holding a mass rally in liverpool

Mike

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Griffin is running for Euro MP for the North West, with turnout expected to be extremely low he stands a good chance of getting it. Safe to blame the delusional idiot, Peter Tierney, who once portrayed himself as "Che Guevara" on the walls of the former Quiggins building, for the increase in BNP campaigning in Liverpool.

Nick Griffin is running for Euro MP for the North West, with turnout expected to be extremely low he stands a good chance of getting it. Safe to blame the delusional idiot, Peter Tierney, who once portrayed himself as "Che Guevara" on the walls of the former Quiggins building, for the increase in BNP campaigning in Liverpool.

LOL!

The day of the Old Trafford game as well.

No coincidence. Well planned for minimum opposition.

This was one of the last places they would try this kind of thing in the past, but Liverpool is unfortunately far more racist than we like to admit, and not very integrated in comparison with other major british cities.

The second in a couple of months as well.

They've had a couple or so Council candidates standing in the past few years, usually quickly outed as convicted violent criminals as well as racists; certainly one in Norris Green. Don't get many votes, but don't get strung up from lampposts either, sadly.

Apart from planning to hold big f*ck off marches through the city?

What are you trying to be smart for now?

Their presence here has been minimal, their electoral returns and membership numbers have been less than sh*te, in the last three months they have tried to become a presence and this is the next step. They'll get chased this time, if enough people turn out, there will be lots of people who were present at their last effort who won't get so easily bossed about by organisers or the police, I'd imagine.

If they get away with this they won't go away for years. If they get chased as they were in years gone by they'll feck off again for another decade.

Trying to be smart? You said they hardly bother campaigning in Liverpool. That is demonstrably not the case.

They are trying to get a presence, they don't have one and traditionally have achieved feck all in this city. They've been battered when they've visited estates where people I know live. If one of us joined it we'd be regional leader in the space of three weeks. I can think of maybe a couple of dozen 'sightings' of the bnp/nf in the last thirty years. Their membership used to meet in a back room of a pub on rice lane. It's a very very poor and lonely thankless task to be a member or campaigner for Merseyside bnp. This is highly suspicious manoeuvring is this march, they might even be looking for a confrontation - we're immigrants really anyway, or for police protection like they got last time so they can claim that they've even marched in Liverpool, they know it's as hostile a territory for them as there is on these fair islands.

This is a proper away match for them.

The choice of date is a sly one but might backfire on them if everyone decides to watch the match in town.

This is calcuated. Traditionally, even 10 or 15 years ago, there would've been a massive SWP/Militant/ANL/AFA etc etc counter protest, I used to go on these.

They would draw on a mixture of the hard left, local ethnic communities, the trad left, politicized student population. I'm not certain things are as organized as they were, but in the age of facebook etc, they certainly should be, look at what happened when Condi Rice came to town.

However I can see why these d****eads could think it might be a soft touch now.

I'm hoping that i'm proved wrong, and Liverpool the city does us all proud.