By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Mathew St Festival

pt101

every f***ing band is a tribute act.

shameful event.

why is that allowed. I don't understand, would that happen in Manchester or any other city eager to put itself on the map ? Because of the city that Liverpool is, it could be a genuinely great music festival. It could be legendary.

Who is in charge that lets it be so f***ing appalling ?

Odd choice this year - wasn't all tribute bands a few years back when they had a big stage down by the docks

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Badfinger, even though the majority of them are dead

why is that allowed. I don't understand, would that happen in Manchester or any other city eager to put itself on the map ? Because of the city that Liverpool is, it could be a genuinely great music festival. It could be legendary.

Who is in charge that lets it be so f***ing appalling ?

warren bradley

A few decent bands on in Williamson Sq on the Monday

I like the Pedantics alot

Just seen the Fringe lineup. Thats alot better. If the weather is crap get down early to the Zanzibar. Both Major Major and Tramp Attack are very good

Edited by johngibo YPC

The August Bank Holiday weekend is always close to my birthday and as such was always seen as a good excuse to spend the weekend in town on the lash.

The Mathew Street Festival has stopped all that. Town is just a nightmare, it's mobbed, you can't get near a pub, full of s**** bands and pissed up scalls.

Can't they move it to Manchester, I hate it.