By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Rage Against The Machine

The Hitman

Just bought RATM,the first album,and gave it a good listen.Enjoyed it,even if the "hammer over the head" approach of their lyrics and tunes went on throughout the album.

What are their other albums like?

As an aside,"wake up" was a brilliant choice for The Matrix.Almost as if the song was written for the movie.

Just bought RATM,the first album,and gave it a good listen.Enjoyed it,even if the "hammer over the head" approach of their lyrics and tunes went on throughout the album.

What are their other albums like?

f*** you. I won't do what you tell me.

I remember a mate of mine who liked RATM showing me the album cover which had some spiel on it about how all the instruments used were "real" and there was no sampling or digital technology involved as if they expected a f*cking medal or something. Tw ats.

I like them, loved the first album thought it was amazing the first time I heard it. At a 1989-94 old school rave event I went to last year, Leroy from the Prodigy dropped Killing in the Name for his last track, place went mental, singing, jumping, was a brilliant end to his set.

I like them, loved the first album thought it was amazing the first time I heard it. At a 1989-94 old school rave event I went to last year, Leroy from the Prodigy dropped Killing in the Name for his last track, place went mental, singing, jumping, was a brilliant end to his set.

Yoda did that at Glasto last year-exactly the same reaction.

I saw them LIVE in the Ulster Hall and they were awesome. Bullet in the Head and Killing in the Name of were 2 awesome tracks at that stage of my life. I wouldn't listen to them now though.

Great track.

Hate that Kashmir rip off track from the Matrix though.

saw one of their last gigs at reading festival, there seemed to be about 100,000 people watching them, all going mental. it was quite a spectacle.

never listen to them though, got sick of hearing them in indie discos. do they still get played? bet they do. and i am the resurrection (full version omg) probably does too.

saw the first ratm album for sale in the asda yesterday with a sticker on it reading 'one for the lads'. imagine what the po faced c**** would make of that haha.