By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FAO NWR, Ostrich Man etc.

Congratulations on winning the league once again. Done and dusted already.

Pity we couldn't have avoided that damp squib in the middle of the season when we had defensive problems - but it was always clear that Chelsea and (Especially) Arsenal were far too gutless to last a full campaign.

Hopefully we'll give you a better run for your money next season.

They might as well hand the Trophy over to you on the weekend. Blackburn will roll over and die (Your ex-manager will be delighted helping Ferguson) - Expect a 3 or 4-0 drubbing. Chelsea will have lost anyway to Everton and Arsenal likewise.

Can't See the Mancs even drawing a league game til the end of the season.

Guest Kaizer

I know this is a reversed mockering thread, but these numbers gives me some hope that its not over yet.

Blackburn - Man Utd at Ewood Park the last 7 seasons:

98/99: 12-May-99 0 - 0

99/00: 22-Aug-01 2 - 2

02/03: 22-Dec-02 1 - 0

03/04: 01-May-04 1 - 0

04/05: 28-Aug-04 1 - 1

05/06: 01-Feb-06 4 - 3

06/07: 11-Nov-06 0 - 1

Blackburn results: 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss

I know this is a reversed mockering thread, but these numbers gives me some hope that its not over yet.

Blackburn - Man Utd at Ewood Park the last 7 seasons:

98/99: 12-May-99 0 - 0

99/00: 22-Aug-01 2 - 2

02/03: 22-Dec-02 1 - 0

03/04: 01-May-04 1 - 0

04/05: 28-Aug-04 1 - 1

05/06: 01-Feb-06 4 - 3

06/07: 11-Nov-06 0 - 1

Blackburn results: 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss

Well done, all Andy's good work undone by a thoughtless reply.

Next we'll have Sean on here telling us we will win big ears again by beating the Mancs in the final.

FFS

:rolleyes:

Congratulations on winning the league once again. Done and dusted already.

Pity we couldn't have avoided that damp squib in the middle of the season when we had defensive problems - but it was always clear that Chelsea and (Especially) Arsenal were far too gutless to last a full campaign.

Hopefully we'll give you a better run for your money next season.

They might as well hand the Trophy over to you on the weekend. Blackburn will roll over and die (Your ex-manager will be delighted helping Ferguson) - Expect a 3 or 4-0 drubbing. Chelsea will have lost anyway to Everton and Arsenal likewise.

Can't See the Mancs even drawing a league game til the end of the season.

Cheers good buddy.

You have to admit it was nice of us to give you all a head start at the beginning of the season, just so you could reach the top of the legue after the Derby game and start the "Its on " campaign. Kept you happy for a couple of weeks at least.

;)

I love a bit of mokkerin. Keep it up mate, its worked wonders so far.

Cheers good buddy.

You have to admit it was nice of us to give you all a head start at the beginning of the season, just so you could reach the top of the legue after the Derby game and start the "Its on " campaign. Kept you happy for a couple of weeks at least.

;)

I love a bit of mokkerin. Keep it up mate, its worked wonders so far.

I assume you have manged to hobble back to the PC?

Shame, your missus spoke better sense than you do :bleh:

I assume you have manged to hobble back to the PC?

Shame, your missus spoke better sense than you do :bleh:

When she went to Uni I went to the Falklands. She mixed with yada yada yad people, I mixed with f*** t*** c*** people.

I cant wait to see you thrash Chelsea. They wont even be giving themselves a chance knowing you have knocked them out twice. Have your lot got the open top bus ready? Come on Liverpool, you are in the final.

When she went to Uni I went to the Falklands. She mixed with yada yada yad people, I mixed with f*** t*** c*** people.

I cant wait to see you thrash Chelsea. They wont even be giving themselves a chance knowing you have knocked them out twice. Have your lot got the open top bus ready? Come on Liverpool, you are in the final.

No not us. It Mancville all the way. The greatest team ever will walk both the PL and CL now. Ronaldo, probably the greatest player ever, will continue his wonderful form and inspire you to a great victory in Moscow.

(Are we keeping this up until the end of May?)

No not us. It Mancville all the way. The greatest team ever will walk both the PL and CL now. Ronaldo, probably the greatest player ever, will continue his wonderful form and inspire you to a great victory in Moscow.

oh are we that now...on here that was arsenal for months.

Edited by Ostrich Man

oh and by the way andy did you mean our "ex-player" or our "next manager" in reference to Sparky?

Will you be happy with Hughes as Ferguson's replacement? or would you prefer Keane, Bruce, Mcclaren or Robson (my personal choice)

Its going to be bloody hard, but you have the master (A@A) on your side.

This mocker s**** does produce tho odd gem though.

Its going to be bloody hard, but you have the master (A@A) on your side.

This mocker s**** does produce tho odd gem though.

There will be no outrageous penalties given against you at the Neu Camp. Absolutely no way your keeper will be sent off with 3 minutes gone and a penalty awarded against you.

You're safe.

There will be no outrageous penalties given against you at the Neu Camp. Absolutely no way your keeper will be sent off with 3 minutes gone and a penalty awarded against you.

You're safe.

:lol:

One of the thing I love about you andy is that you never let the truth or stats get in the way of your bitterness.

Did you notice how Blatter refused to entertain goal line cameras when he realised you could face Chelsea in the semi?

;)

Torres will score away from Anfield.

Is that mocker a bit too hard to believe? :D