By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Tories in town

Gilps

good leap there murph no-one's called for any sabotage of the meeting. aren't people allowed to voice their opinions?

Call me Mr Cynical but the tone set by the mad manc to 'throw sh*t at them' makes me somewhat suspicious that Gilps didn't quite have an 'open and reasonable forum run by a chairperson' in mind when he started this thread.

Call me Mr Cynical but the tone set by the mad manc to 'throw sh*t at them' makes me somewhat suspicious that Gilps didn't quite have an 'open and reasonable forum run by a chairperson' in mind when he started this thread.

call you mr humourless, more like ;) . i think OM's remark was to do with the accusations of what was being thrown at man utd fans the other week, than a call to arms.

mind you, i wouldn't put it past him

f***ing right he didnt.........let them eat semtex.

call you mr humourless, more like ;) . i think OM's remark was to do with the accusations of what was being thrown at man utd fans the other week, than a call to arms.

mind you, i wouldn't put it past him

no it was definitely a call to arms.....

That's right, we despise the f*cking Tories and think death is too good for them.

No jokes, no irony.

:yawn:

thers more of us in this parallel universe than you think murph.

I've got my own as you could probably tell when I was texting you on Friday. ;)

showed the last one to the wife......she couldnt understand what the f*** you were trying to say either....punctuation and correct word usage are handy things murph....try em sometime.

Solpadol.

Don't worry Murph - I'm a properly democratic type and will welcome Mr Cameron and his colleagues in a manner Liverpudlians can be proud of, from the sixth floor window of the bookshop next door as he drives past.