Sign in to follow this  
Ripley

1,000 days ago

Guest Scot

The Iraqis are going to the polls on Thursday to elect a new parliament and Saddam is on trial. Victory.

The Iraqis are going to the polls on Thursday to elect a new parliament and Saddam is on trial.  Victory.

1111849[/snapback]

at what cost? a better approach would have been funding opposition but that would have been too smart for Dubya..

Guest Scot
at what cost? a better approach would have been funding opposition but that would have been too smart for Dubya..

1111857[/snapback]

retreat and defeat is not an option

Iraq doesn't have any WMD now though, does it?

1111861[/snapback]

goddamn right boy. those goddamn towelheads sure as tootin' ain't got no consarned nukeler missals no more. amen.

Haven't they already voted? Or did I just see a very political episode of the red hand gang?

1111877[/snapback]

i got a letter in the post asking me to vote in london on thursday, not entirly sure what this latest election is for :wacko:

Guest Scot
i got a letter in the post asking me to vote in london on thursday, not entirly sure what this latest election is for :wacko:

1111913[/snapback]

You are a dead-ender, less than one-tenth of 1%.

First was for the constitution, this one is for the parliament itself....

...I think.

1111923[/snapback]

first one was for temporary parliment, second for constitution and now its for parliment

They've had more elections in the last year than we've had in 20.  or something.

1111997[/snapback]

Freeman Moxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

They have Democracy and Freedom. And those things are GOOD - the Evil doers are EVIL because they HATE Democracy and Freedom. (copyright Bush/Cheney)

But hey, the Democracy only serves to highlight unresolved internal conflicts, and the freedom doesn't include freedom not to be blown to pieces. I'm sure the average Iraqi is far far happier with his lot now than when Satan, I mean Sadam was in charge...Quality of life and all that...

well that was a peice of piss, who would of though an agressive military action into a sovreign country of reasonable size would of brought only around 100 british deaths.

Freeman Moxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

1112007[/snapback]

Is that some sort of obscure reference to something?

It's very funny!

Is that some sort of obscure reference to something?

It's very funny!

1112080[/snapback]

Say it quickly with a Texan accent, you sarcastic c*ckwit.

They have Democracy and Freedom. And those things are GOOD - the Evil doers are EVIL because they HATE Democracy and Freedom. (copyright Bush/Cheney)

But hey, the Democracy only serves to highlight unresolved internal conflicts, and the freedom doesn't include freedom not to be blown to pieces. I'm sure the average Iraqi is far far happier with his lot now than when Satan, I mean Sadam was in charge...Quality of life and all that...

1112022[/snapback]

i am nor if you are taking the p1ss there or not but i haven't met a single iraqi yet who says that it was better under saddam