By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Where are they now?

Murphman

KAMF

Des

Macca

Fyds (not really)

Stevie H

Sutty

Big Al

Stevie C

To name but a few, Macca's sudden disappearance is really odd, have any of you c*nts gone too far again?

Or is the forum slowly dying out? 

9 minutes ago, cymrococh said:

Yeah I feel guilty for enjoying Wandavision so much when he isn't here to tell us all exactly why its terrible.

He has perspective does Gilps. Always manages to let you know when you're being a t*** in his non confrontational way. Blinding lad to get on the piss with too.

1 hour ago, D.Boon said:

All the Anfield Wrap boys before they started charging for their opinions.

You sort of expect that though. I see them every now and then too, can't feel anything but pleased for them, all good lads. Knox is a massive miss but he's like Suarez and Keegan, never going to finish his career on YNWA talking shyte.

6 minutes ago, Murphman said:

He has perspective does Gilps. Always manages to let you know when you're being a t*** in his non confrontational way. Blinding lad to get on the piss with too.

You sort of expect that though. I see them every now and then too, can't feel anything but pleased for them, all good lads. Knox is a massive miss but he's like Suarez and Keegan, never going to finish his career on YNWA talking shyte.

I know for a couple of them that here is basically an extension of their job so it’s ultimately something you don’t need in your free time.

4 hours ago, Murphman said:

KAMF

Des

Macca

Fyds (not really)

Stevie H

Sutty

Big Al

Stevie C

To name but a few, Macca's sudden disappearance is really odd, have any of you c*nts gone too far again?

Unfortunately they're all dead, apart from Macca who Trump sent to Guantanamo bay 

8 hours ago, Murphman said:

KAMF

Des

Macca

Fyds (not really)

Stevie H

Sutty

Big Al

Stevie C

I think the forum’s in rude health, f*ck all those c*nts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2