By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool drinks - the celebration

charlie clown

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Swan Red said:

Cos I’m flying out of London on the Sunday and I expected the derby to be the game

So fly out of Manc then, go up in the morning,  £80 Ryan Air into Dublin on the Sunday?  Edit - John Lennon, not Manc.

Edited by Murphman

16 hours ago, Molby said:

Match finishes at 19.15

then some celebrations and fannying around

should we say Newington Temple as a starting point for now? 

One of our bar owning friends needs to buy a chandelier so I can hang from it in celebration before causing it to break. It's what the people want. 

Will accept one of them getting a 6am licence instead. 

14 hours ago, Hightown Phil said:

One of our bar owning friends needs to buy a chandelier so I can hang from it in celebration before causing it to break. It's what the people want. 

Will accept one of them getting a 6am licence instead. 

I think we should prepare for EVERYTHING being cancelled

i think tonight will be the last game we get to attend this season, with Palace being behind closed doors at the very least and quite possibly Everton too 

We can still party though, show the rest of those EU bottlers how it’s done 

In fact tonight could be a dress rehearsal/our swan song - get your crew together and let’s hit Tithebarn St 

we’ll be in all the usual places (Hus, Railway,  Lion) 

7 hours ago, Stevie H said:

Good work Murph. I may need to throw you a tenner to kip on your floor as it goes.

I woke up this morning with a feeling of impending doom (seriously). Almost overnight I've got ever so slightly scared, paranoia or a reality check, I don't know. But I am starting to think none of this is going to happen because we'll be too busy trying to duck bullets within a week or so, can somebody reassure me please? I'm beginning to think that at my age staying indoors as much as I can is probably the sensible option....

🤕

19 hours ago, Murphman said:

I woke up this morning with a feeling of impending doom (seriously). Almost overnight I've got ever so slightly scared, paranoia or a reality check, I don't know. But I am starting to think none of this is going to happen because we'll be too busy trying to duck bullets within a week or so, can somebody reassure me please? I'm beginning to think that at my age staying indoors as much as I can is probably the sensible option....

🤕

of course it's not gonna happen

we'll be in lockdown in a few days

we can do a kind of conference piss-up though