London drinks March

Drinks Date  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and aer lingus have done the decent thing and given me a voucher

You do know I can manipulate the results, yes?

Anyway...gone for the 27th but either of the Fridays are fine by me, and the 28th. If it comes down to the 21st and us claiming the title that day then no can do...promised my girls that we're doing that day together.

Ignore that....20th is only option for me currently, unless that 21st match is moved (as HP indicates). Up in Anfield on the 28th for the legends game.

I can come to this. Don’t know if I should.

I would love to have a pint with you again

You do know I can manipulate the results, yes?

Anyway...gone for the 27th but either of the Fridays are fine by me, and the 28th. If it comes down to the 21st and us claiming the title that day then no can do...promised my girls that we're doing that day together.

Ignore that....20th is only option for me currently, unless that 21st match is moved (as HP indicates). Up in Anfield on the 28th for the legends game.

If you could manipulate the results for us to have a decision made I say Yes please!

I would love to have a pint with you again

If you could manipulate the results for us to have a decision made I say Yes please!

I’m only saying I can, because I’m driving for a living and should be able to arrange a van load to London for that day. What better way to reunite with old friends than by looking for parking in a white van and wearing a hi vis vest

Will attempt to make this. Going up for Palace so slightly tricky, but will defo try.

It's a late KO on the Saturday you'll be fine, we'll look after you proper.

Slightly ? You’ll be lucky if you get there for midnight

Friday not Saturday init

Far be it from me to say, but shouldn’t this be realigned and redated so as not to clash with a fixture?

And why not hold it in the Midlands ?

Your attempt at obfuscation is subtle but we all know just how difficult it is to get London reds to agree this type of thing

It's highly likely I will be moving house around 20th, we've bought a house in Maidenhead, town will then be a 45 minute train ride.. If I've moved by then I'll be able to make it, if not I won't, about 50/50.

It's highly likely I will be moving house around 20th, we've bought a house in Maidenhead, town will then be a 45 minute train ride.. If I've moved by then I'll be able to make it, if not I won't, about 50/50.

What happened to the south coast dream?

Whereabouts in Maidenhead? (25mins into Paddington these days, I think)

What happened to the south coast dream?

Whereabouts in Maidenhead? (25mins into Paddington these days, I think)

The family haven't settled Cobs, I'm like a pig in sh*t but then I'm as old as the rest of the old feckers who live here, the place is wonderful, particularly in the summer. But it's no place for youngsters on their own, so he's decided to go back having given it a go and the missus now wants us all to go back to keep the family close. One of them I'm afraid, I've really established myself down here though, it's just 90 minutes in a car and I'm staying at Highcliffe Golf Club as a country member.

We're buying in Pinkneys Green, Cranbrooke Drive area, a beautiful bungalow for which I am paying less than the going rate  :)