Lowest moment in forum history

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4pool
  • Receiving threats against my wife and kids (none at the time) by a member of the forum who took exception to being banned for being a c***.
  • The "go ahead and publish them; no,don't publish them; go ahead and publish them; oh, you've published them but can you pull them now; some other site has now published them" fun and games with pictures of the planned new stadium.

Going back a bit, but probably the cheering on of Jean Charles de Menezes getting shot and killed by poilce back in 2005.

Vaguely remember the thread but i don't remember the cheering, I do remember a couple of posters defending the police's actions though

• Receiving threats against my wife and kids (none at the time) by a member of the forum who took exception to being banned for being a c***.

Feckinghell.

Going back a bit, but probably the cheering on of Jean Charles de Menezes getting shot and killed by poilce back in 2005.

That was bad but not the only time some have waded in before knowing any facts.

Phillyburkhill posting that picture of a drooping c**k behind spoilers.

And another thread I'll have to search for because I don't want to mistakenly name the wrong poster.

Kinell

And kinell

spionkop saying that homeless looters after the riots should have stolen tents not ale.