By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Holidays. The year of our Lord, 2017.

Bogman

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front loading holidays this year and nothing abroad planned.

North Wales for a long weekend in a couple of weeks, 5 days in Meath around St Patrick's Day and a week in Cornwall end of March for my 40th.

Edited by cymrococh

First time?

not for me, have been twice before, last time was in 2005. It is first time for both of my kids and they can't wait... 

Will have changed a lot since I last went with all the Harry Potter stuff and new rides.. Staying in a Disney hotel for 10 nights and a Universal one for 3 nights. 

We've got a lot of family and friends mini-jaunts planned for this year so we may end up not having a proper holiday because we'll be using up a lot of hols just doing long weekends etc.

I am trying to work in a week on some remote Scottish island for our wedding anniversary which will also then take in the Kraftwerk gig in Glasgow on the way home. Trying to break this to Mrs.C. is a delicate long game. Wish me luck. 

charlie clown

charlie clown

No way home...

• photo-thumb-111.gif?_r=1416582256
  • Moderators
  • 16,240 posts

Posted Today, 17:18 PM

We've got a lot of family and friends mini-jaunts planned for this year so we may end up not having a proper holiday because we'll be using up a lot of hols just doing long weekends etc.

I am trying to work in a week on some remote Scottish island for our wedding anniversary which will also then take in the Kraftwerk gig in Glasgow on the way home. Trying to break this to Mrs.C. is a delicate long game. Wish me luck. 

f*** that. Need more than luck, mate.

Hopefully shutting the B&B in December and going to Asia scuba diving - got a ton of Virgin air miles to use so fly into HK and take it from there

I'll be outta HK by then but I can give you some good bar/restaurant tips for when you're here. Edited by The Hitman

Yep. Been here a few years but now heading off to Sydney.

How long are you planning to stay in HK? I would advise 2/3 days max as in reality there's not too much to see/do here other than the bars/restaurants.

Nice one - Sydney's great considering you're surrounded by Aussies

Was only thinking a couple of days to acclimatise - vague plan is to go to Thailand, Vietnam and possibly Gili Islands diving after that.