By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Just let my daughter read Preacher

jimbolala

She read it pretty quickly, over 2 days I think.

True the story could have done without him, but the bit with his da deserves to stay.

My daughter hasn't said much about it and won't respond to any questions , although she did mention that the meat man thing was way over the top weird

She read it pretty quickly, over 2 days I think.

True the story could have done without him, but the bit with his da deserves to stay.

My daughter hasn't said much about it and won't respond to any questions , although she did mention that the meat man thing was way over the top weird

The meat man bit was my weakest part for me

• 6 months later...

My lad is 12 and wants to start reading this stuff i have on my shelf. So far I have said no... but I kinda want him to read it... and The Boys... and Ennis Punisher... and The Pilgrim... and Knockout... and The War Stories... and... and..

How old is your daughter?

My lad is 12 and wants to start reading this stuff i have on my shelf. So far I have said no... but I kinda want him to read it... and The Boys... and Ennis Punisher... and The Pilgrim... and Knockout... and The War Stories... and... and..

Did you read the Fury MAX (My War Gone By) series he did last year? I think it might be my favourite Ennis story ever.

I've not read or watched The Walking Dead, but I presume they've done a decent job of that.

Something is probably better than nothing, I really hope Rogen doesn't geg himself into it though. Can't think of a character he could take on.

AMC has done a good job with the walking dead show but there's still plenty of fans of the comic up in arms at changes to the story.

casting jesse custer is fascinating.

My daughter was 15(16 now) so she wasn't too young. Letting your boy 12 read Preacher and the Boys might raise far too many awkward moments

Did you read the Fury MAX (My War Gone By) series he did last year? I think it might be my favourite Ennis story ever.

No I didn't, had a hiatus from comics last year due to financial constraints, but that is all about to change...

My daughter was 15(16 now) so she wasn't too young. Letting your boy 12 read Preacher and the Boys might raise far too many awkward moments

Don't think I'd be letting a 12 year old read any of those

Yeah, I hear what you are saying, but he is a very advanced and mature reader for his age. I guess I have been thinking straight and will wait a few years to enjoy them again with him.

Yeah. Skip straight to 'Crossed' and have done with it.

:lol: :lol:

No I didn't, had a hiatus from comics last year due to financial constraints, but that is all about to change...

Get on it. It was only a 13 issue run, it's been collected as 2 trades now. It's a series of stories of Fury doing CIA Black Ops from the 50s to the 80s in French Indochina, Cuba, Vietnam and Nicaragua. Great supporting cast and a couple of nice cameos from people from the Punisher run as their younger selves. You'll love it.

Get on it. It was only a 13 issue run, it's been collected as 2 trades now. It's a series of stories of Fury doing CIA Black Ops from the 50s to the 80s in French Indochina, Cuba, Vietnam and Nicaragua. Great supporting cast and a couple of nice cameos from people from the Punisher run as their younger selves. You'll love it.

Sounds brilliant, ta!