By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Greek islands

cymrococh

You've been had over, there.

I wondered why i couldn't find the Maracana on a map of the island....

It's just gonna be me and two mates, a lot of drinking, relaxing and football on the telly in various bars. No Motson, Lineker or the missus

I've been to Skiathos and Paros a few times and they're both nice. Skiathos slightly quieter and a bit more relaxing. With Paros being so close to Ios it's a little bit more of a party island. Skiathos also slightly closer to Pireas where you'd get the ferry...Also been to Corfu a couple times but I wouldn't go back... there's many islands that are far nicer.

Edited by Zoob

Spetses is another nice one... (think I was getting Spetses and Skiathos muddled up in terms of which is closer on the ferry...). Spetses probably the most low key (possibly too low key) but this means it's very un-spoilt, and has some very spectacular beaches... Was the setting for The Magus too...

Went to Santorini last year, stayed at this place

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g635864-d324555-Reviews-Anastasis_Apartments-Imerovigli_Santorini_Cyclades.html

Was absolutely amazing -- Sunsets were unreal - and the management at this small little place are like none I have ever seen.

Attentive to everything - It's a great little island. Fantastic... Will be going back to that spot for sure.

Very relaxing -good - if warm walk from the resort to the towns on either side. But they also have a dead handy shuttle that will

take you wherever you want.

I wondered why i couldn't find the Maracana on a map of the island....

It's just gonna be me and two mates, a lot of drinking, relaxing and football on the telly in various bars. No Motson, Lineker or the missus

Lineker will probably be doing your missus while you're away.

Went to Santorini last year, stayed at this place

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g635864-d324555-Reviews-Anastasis_Apartments-Imerovigli_Santorini_Cyclades.html

Was absolutely amazing -- Sunsets were unreal - and the management at this small little place are like none I have ever seen.

Attentive to everything - It's a great little island. Fantastic... Will be going back to that spot for sure.

Very relaxing -good - if warm walk from the resort to the towns on either side. But they also have a dead handy shuttle that will

take you wherever you want.

Could you take little kids?