By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Partridge.....no...but

Ostrich Man

speaking of Partridge - start of Keys & Gray's show on talksport today

Keys goes - 'tell you two things i learned from driving about yesterday.....one, I don't miss travelling the length and breadth of our country one bit, done our time with that and two......what a great band Dire Straits were...'

Keys goes - 'tell you two things i learned from driving about yesterday.....one, I don't miss travelling the length and breadth of our country one bit, done our time with that and two......what a great band Dire Straits were...'

:lol:

:lol:

Money for nothing.

did the hairy freak then try and flog you bags of slighty shopsoiled cement from Wickes?

their show is a f***ing abomination. that whole radio station, bar that Hawksbee and jacobs pair in an afternoon is utter

did the hairy freak then try and flog you bags of slighty shopsoiled cement from Wickes?

their show is a f***ing abomination. that whole radio station, bar that Hawksbee and jacobs pair in an afternoon is utter

I like Danny Kelly.

the stuff they did on Hillsborough was excellent - much prefer them on radio

Talking of Blackburn, just heard a thing on radio 4 where a guy gave this young girl he knew (maybe his daughter) a old tape live bootleg recording of Jimi Hendrix with Jim Morrison. He worked in a recording studio in Liverpool where the strangest project he worked on was Keith Chegwin producing and recording Tony Blackburn singing Relax.... Anyone have a copy...?

Is that the station with the show with Darren Gough on it? I quite like that show. It's on satellite here.

Talking of Blackburn, just heard a thing on radio 4 where a guy gave this young girl he knew (maybe his daughter) a old tape live bootleg recording of Jimi Hendrix with Jim Morrison. He worked in a recording studio in Liverpool where the strangest project he worked on was Keith Chegwin producing and recording Tony Blackburn singing Relax.... Anyone have a copy...?

You can buy that now, I've got a picture disc of it. Most usually called "I woke up this morning and found myself dead".

Oh yeah. Thinking about it I bought it about 20 years ago, in my Hendrix completist phase.

I saw it in an old record shop in Liverpool when I was doing a similar kind of thing. I got the video of Hendrix at Berkley at the same time so it wasn't a complete bust.

As an aside I've conceded the position I held against you and will regarding Ladyland as it is the best but Axis I think remains my favourite tracl.

I'd have probably felt better about it if I hadn't dropped a score on it. I guess it one of those had to be there moments ;)

Well thats entirely fair. Sure i got it for a fiver, had a really sh*t snide cover, one of them where you grab something and race home expecting to have found a holy grail but when you hear it you think "oh right thats probably why i've never heard of it"

nice to know that it happened tho

i mean tbf what did you really expect? Jimi riffin mad science beneath a pitch perfect When the music's over?

Edited by smithdown