By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Conviction vs Eviction.

Frosty Jack

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant Niemeyer. I have no doubt that each of us as individuals and as a society are in complete thralldom to the banks, whether we each have any debt or not.

If people truly understood the libor scandal there would be a revolution.

The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.

http://www.themoneymasters.com/the-money-masters/famous-quotations-on-banking/

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company.

“Banks lend by creating credit. They create the means of payment out of nothing. ” Ralph M Hawtry, former Secretary to the Treasury.

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.” – Thomas Jefferson

Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. -Woodrow Wilson

The real truth of the matter is,as you and I know, that a financial

element in the large centers has owned the government ever since

the days of Andrew Jackson… -Franklin D. Roosevelt

“The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots and the bankers went anew to grab the riches. I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it to systematically corrupt civilization.” Otto von Bismark (1815-1898), German Chancellor, after the Lincoln assassination

Edited by Flight

Thanks for that, well worth watching. Doesn't surprise me one bit that most people wouldn't know to stop them; documents like those in the footage are intentionally created to confuse and trick people. You could see how long it took for a team of police officers, presumably with a working knowledge of the law, to to figure out that it was unlawful. What chance do normal folks have?

Brilliant Niemeyer. I have no doubt that each of us as individuals and as a society are in complete thralldom to the banks, whether we each have any debt or not.

If people truly understood the libor scandal there would be a revolution.

http://www.themoneymasters.com/the-money-masters/famous-quotations-on-banking/

Jefferson understood it ever so well, but Keynes and Roosevelt and fiat money paving the way for modern governments to play the same game with virtually no dissent have entrenched it so deep, created a problem so large, that nobody contemplates climbing out of this hole.

What is the premise here? That mortgages are illegal and/or bad? That the system attempting to enforce it isn't adhering to the rules in place?

I think it goes back to something in the common law of Ireland that essentially means eviction and repossession are unenforceable.

I think it goes back to something in the common law of Ireland that essentially means eviction and repossession are unenforceable.

What date does that go back to?

To make that unenforceable would cause the whole mortgage system to fall apart. Is this bloke representative of some alternative to the system that is currently in place?

What date does that go back to?

To make that unenforceable would cause the whole mortgage system to fall apart. Is this bloke representative of some alternative to the system that is currently in place?

There is no alternative system and it is nothing to do with Irish law as far as i'm aware.

Everything you need to know is contained within the film; the majority of bank-led evictions in the UK are illegal.

If people know their rights and are prepared to peacefully resist intimidation and violence then theres's nothing the banks can do but return to the courts for greater authority to evict, which for the most part is too difficult and costly for them to see through.

There is no alternative system and it is nothing to do with Irish law as far as i'm aware.

Everything you need to know is contained within the film; the majority of bank-led evictions in the UK are illegal.

If people know their rights and are prepared to peacefully resist intimidation and violence then theres's nothing the banks can do but return to the courts for greater authority to evict, which for the most part is too difficult and costly for them to see through.

Sorry, hadn't seen the film, but thought it was similar to the he posted on here re a failed repossession in Ireland

OK. I get it that these idiots weren't following the letter of the law and that the system is sloppy and not being followed.

But, the fact is that the bank lends money for people to purchase property. It is a contract. Then a homeowner doesn't pay according to the contract, for whatever the reason, valid or invalid. the eviction process needs to be fair but inexpensive. If every eviction has a massively long, drawn out process, the homeowners end up paying. That gets even more expensive when lots more people see that there is no downside to not paying their mortgages.

Then the banks jack up mortgage rates and tighten credit. People who would normally like to buy houses can't and the ones who pass the more stringent criteria pay higher rates.

I agree that procedures should be followed and that thugs like Paul and his mates shouldn't be riding roughshod over the public. But it is also important to remember that the public shouldn't be made to pay for members of the public who fail to live up to the agreements they make.

OK. I get it that these idiots weren't following the letter of the law and that the system is sloppy and not being followed.

But, the fact is that the bank lends money for people to purchase property. It is a contract. Then a homeowner doesn't pay according to the contract, for whatever the reason, valid or invalid. the eviction process needs to be fair but inexpensive. If every eviction has a massively long, drawn out process, the homeowners end up paying. That gets even more expensive when lots more people see that there is no downside to not paying their mortgages.

Then the banks jack up mortgage rates and tighten credit. People who would normally like to buy houses can't and the ones who pass the more stringent criteria pay higher rates.

I agree that procedures should be followed and that thugs like Paul and his mates shouldn't be riding roughshod over the public. But it is also important to remember that the public shouldn't be made to pay for members of the public who fail to live up to the agreements they make.

I think the point is that the banks don't lead anything. What happens is than where you or i sign for a loan then that money is created by the us,not by the bank so therefore there is no loan. This is what i got from that youtube clip, i may well be mistaken.

I get that theory.

The bank definitely does not create the money. But it is a commodity that they manage. Yes they can be uncaring, ruthless f*cks (and I've had my share of very serious beefs with them in the past), but the mortgage system is the best and most efficient there is.

What would be the alternative?

I get that theory.

The bank definitely does not create the money. But it is a commodity that they manage. Yes they can be uncaring, ruthless f*cks (and I've had my share of very serious beefs with them in the past), but the mortgage system is the best and most efficient there is.

What would be the alternative?

I don't know, but the law is the law and managing a commodity doesn't entitle them to ownership.

I don't know, but the law is the law and managing a commodity doesn't entitle them to ownership.

Sure it does if they are a lien holder, which they would be if they lent the money to the person to buy the property. The person in the property originally didn't have the cash to give the prior owner in order to take ownership of the house. Until the loan is paid in full for that transaction, then the house is the collateral.

Having no system of recompense for non payment of loans means that the whole credit system goes down the pan.

There's 2 different discussions here though. One is the credit/mortgage system (which is a form of legalised racketeering imo) and the 2nd is the the fact that people are actually being unlawfully evicted from their homes, and it seems banks and or courts aren't taking due care to follow the legal process.

Think it's a real shame that that vid has only been viewed 70,000 times..

On a tangent, one of the suggested videos down the side was quite marvelous:

The 3rd Eagle of the Apocalypse aka the Co-Prophet of the End of Times gives a brilliant deconstruction of a Superbowl HT Hyundai advert that is actually an End of Days message. His drug dealer must supply him with some great stuff.