By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Old TV Shows

Owen1978

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cover up - about undercover agents who pose as a photographer and model.

The reason that it sticks in my mind is that one of the actors shot and killed himself with a prop gun that had blanks in it. (he held it up to his temple and a fragment of the blank went into his skull)

Jon Erik Hexum or something like that.

BRRRRINNNNGGG

BRRRRINNNNGGG

"Jim....Jim!...Pick up....ok, well if we're going out tonight, please remember that a taco stand is not a meal out...bye"

:applause:

They repeated a Rockford a few years back (it could be 10 actually) at about 1 am last night and I watched the whole thing. Despite being 30 years old, it was really decent, made me wonder if they'd ever thought of bringing it back. Or rebooting as the kids say.

:applause:

They repeated a Rockford a few years back (it could be 10 actually) at about 1 am last night and I watched the whole thing. Despite being 30 years old, it was really decent, made me wonder if they'd ever thought of bringing it back. Or rebooting as the kids say.

At 85 yo, James Garner would need a walker just to get to his car.

When I was very young I loved a cartoon called the Space Sentinels which for years I wondered if I'd actually imagined. Found it on DVD the other week and it was truly deeply abysmal. On a similar note, I picked up a box set of the old Famous Five TV shows and am a little scared to watch it. Maybe I should be content cherish the memories of those wicked gypsies and even foreigners etc.

The News At Ten. Particularly the 'Sandy Gall Years'.

Nah - it's all about Reggie Bosanquet

Anna Ford said of him "Reggie was a dear. I mean, you wouldn't have chosen a man who had epilepsy, was an alcoholic, had had a stroke and wore a toupée to read the news, but the combination was absolute magic."

He once found out her mothers birthday and at the end of the news that night wished her a "happy birthday" unaware that she had died some time previously. :lol: