By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Great ideas you have had

cymrococh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's rare I hate people I know this little of but

silicon valley. started a project in university, him and two mates ran with it for two years, got bought for an obscene amount. called socialcam. he was dead nice as well. never even seen a razor. i felt so old.

silicon valley. started a project in university, him and two mates ran with it for two years, got bought for an obscene amount. called socialcam. he was dead nice as well. never even seen a razor. i felt so old.

So much money for old rope has been thrown at things in the tech world since the dotcom late 90s boom. Me and a colleague once came up with an idea that we might undoubtedly have made a stack from if we could have been bothered to do it.

Probably still could, actually. Did someone pay $1bn for Instagram? f*** me backwards.

So much money for old rope has been thrown at things in the tech world since the dotcom late 90s boom. Me and a colleague once came up with an idea that we might undoubtedly have made a stack from if we could have been bothered to do it.

Probably still could, actually. Did someone pay $1bn for Instagram? f*** me backwards.

it's actually worse now matt. acqui-hire. big corps buy startups to recruit the talent. $60m for three kids with an idea that a f***ing tramp could have come up with. hugely depressing.

it's actually worse now matt. acqui-hire. big corps buy startups to recruit the talent. $60m for three kids with an idea that a f***ing tramp could have come up with. hugely depressing.

[Molby/]Why don't you think of one then?[Molby]

[Molby/]Why don't you think of one then?[Molby]

I did, you c***

not one, but dozens

but they all seemed to require hard work

when I'm ready, I'll suddenly accelerate and retire two years later - no 6 months later!

just looked up 'whoresrus.com' btw

nobody has done it....astonishing

Edited by Molby