By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Your Biggest Regret

Ant

Part of me wishes I had gone to KGV College in Southport. Granted it was full of Tory Woolyback g*******s and a hike to get to, but one of the best colleges in the North West and probably would have got me into Cambridge or some s****.

Not that I'm doing too badly now, but you never know!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me wishes I had gone to KGV College in Southport. Granted it was full of Tory Woolyback g*******s and a hike to get to, but one of the best colleges in the North West and probably would have got me into Cambridge or some s****.

There will be more, don't worry.

KGV was s***. Treated you like children.

KGV was s***. Treated you like children.

A few mates went there, a couple have done well for themselves, and a couple went off the rails. Part of the problem was that they wanted me to do a BTEC + Another A Level given the fact I wouldn't get EMA also was I hell working my weekends, the commitment to 9-5 Mon to Friday at college it wasn't something I really wanted to do.

Edited by Aunty-N.W.A

why would your biggest regret be something educational when you've gone on to get a 1st? Do you ever think you have some issues with perspective like?

It's not about his biggest regret. It's about reminding the forum (again) that he got a 1st and that he's really really clever.

Edited by Boca

It's not about hi biggest regret. It's about rminding the forum (again) that he got a 1st and that he's really really clever.

tbf, I've mostly been the one doing that on his behalf

people should just say what their biggest regret is, rather than having a go at Ant

it's better for the universe

I met my dad in town one day and he asked did I want to get some lunch, I was late for a class and said no I best go on. He died not long after and for some reason not going out for lunch with him has always stuck in my head and gets to me everytime.

So yeah Ant....f***ing universities, eh?

why would your biggest regret be something educational when you've gone on to get a 1st? Do you ever think you have some issues with perspective like?

Because you can always do better man. I did well at Uni but there is no doubt where the big ££££ lie.

Turning down a job offer at JCHQ as an IT Project Manager. Had only been out of the army a couple years and the security aspect put me off. I'd had enough of driving in and out of those type of security gates to get to work.

Could have been jollies all over the world and selling out my country shagging some of the worlds most beautiful spies :

anna-chapman-front.jpg

Edited by Flight

a few years ago it'd have been not taking the opportunity to leave the UK when I had a chance to in my mid 20's.

But I got over that, as I left the UK last year!

Ask me again in a couple years, i'll probably say 'leaving the UK' ;)

Edited by Benitez

I met my dad in town one day and he asked did I want to get some lunch, I was late for a class and said no I best go on. He died not long after and for some reason not going out for lunch with him has always stuck in my head and gets to me everytime.

That is the sort of thing that sticks in the mind.

I've a couple of those.

You're giving off about travelling somewhere twice a year?

I did that for the first year of a relationship, only I went evey 2 weeks from NI. We're now married with 2 kids. York's a great place.

Sorry every week for 6 months.

Lovely place, indeed.