By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Apple

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

stupid kid's names part f***knowswhat

My daughter has a friend called Apple - who's older than the offspring of those c****. She also has a friend called 'Blue'. WTF are the parents thinking.

Then today, in the schoolyard, I hear a parent calling one of the bin-lids in my daughter's class....

Ladybird.

I s*** you not. Someone called their f***ing kid Ladybird.

I really think that's worse than the 2 names above

Do you get tempted to say Tamati in a fake Japanese accent with your hands doing a karate chop motion ? He's going to love that when he goes to school.

Matty's Tamati got a red belt in karate.

Nah, I made them up. I don't have kids.

I think I'm having some sort of psychotic episode here, actually.

Nah, I made them up. I don't have kids.

I think I'm having some sort of psychotic episode here, actually.

I know, I was just playing along. f***ing spoiled the game now haven't you.

We've called our little one Vincent and insist that people use the full name, mrs goes mental when anyone calls her Vince.

No accent on the e ?

Up to you and your mrs I suppose.

I don't know what all the fuss is about with having a wierd name..... :unsure:

A friend has a daughter called Luna

We have a son called Ben, not Benjamin, Ben and the mrs goes mental if anyone calls him Benjamin instead of Ben. Ben goes mental if anyone calls him by his middle name....

Elvis....

He balmes me, but it was his mums choice, in fact, if it had been her way, his first name would have been Elvis and his middle name Ben...

I atcually think that is about the only discussion/argument I have ever won with her.

my wife was determined if we had a son he would be called Oscar, as it was the name she had chosen years ago and always loved.....I wouldnt generally put my foot down about things but I flatly refused to the point where it was getting dicey not to allow it.

its a f***ing dogs name.

my wife was determined if we had a son he would be called Oscar, as it was the name she had chosen years ago and always loved.....I wouldnt generally put my foot down about things but I flatly refused to the point where it was getting dicey not to allow it.

its a f***ing dogs name.

17th most popular boys name last year. 3251 of the little buggers in the UK.

One of my mrs friends has a baby boy called Rafferty. I don't like to say that out loud.

for a while my wife wanted to call our son that, i kinda convinced myself at that time i'd be ok cos i'd call him Rafa but - well, i'm glad we didn't anyway