By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Just back from my holidays

charlie clown

Masai Mara safari in Kenya and then a week on the beach in Zanzibar. Brilliant. Saw everything you could realistically hope for on the safari and the hotel/location in Zanzibar was fantastic. Did some proper nasty damage to my leg on some coral though.

I can see I'll be recovering financially for some time to come though so it might be a long weekend in a B& at Cleethorpes next year.

I can see I'll be recovering financially for some time to come though so it might be a long weekend in a B& at Cleethorpes next year.

You might be stuck for funds but that sounds like false economy to me, whichever B you mean.

You might be stuck for funds but that sounds like false economy to me, whichever B you mean.

I assumed that was txtspk for band, with charlie clown forced to sing 'It must have been love' to pensioners in Cleethorpes to pay for his posh holidays.

Edited by cymrococh

Masai Mara safari in Kenya and then a week on the beach in Zanzibar. Brilliant. Saw everything you could realistically hope for on the safari and the hotel/location in Zanzibar was fantastic. Did some proper nasty damage to my leg on some coral though.

thought Zanzibar was meant to be a bit dodgy these days for holidays security wise?

I'm going to cork tomorrow for a stag do.

should be, interesting.

Pay some heed to OM's post above. Never thought I'd say that

and I'm over in Liverpool Al your mates got s*** / perfect timing with the stag*

* delete as appropriate etc etc

I went to Cork for the second year and it was boss and sunny

What part ?

more dangerous wildlife in cork...

feck off

I'm going to cork tomorrow for a stag do.

should be, interesting.

Boca will sort you out for some nice slags.

thought Zanzibar was meant to be a bit dodgy these days for holidays security wise?

Didn't encounter any problems at all, really friendly place. The place we stayed at had a few security guys patrolling round but they were pretty discreet and I never got the impression that they were there because there were problems for them to deal with... just more the African thing that whatever job there is to be done you need half a dozen people to do it and they all have to have a special uniform to do it in. I would definitely go back there - best beach holiday I've ever had and the hotel was just superb.

Edited by charlie clown

and isn't that where the street hookers ply their trade too ?

Nah they're further along the quay. Or so I've heard anyway :unsure:

I'll get to meet Boca there by the sounds

I'll actually be in town Saturday night. I'm going to see dorgie's sister in a play. She'll be topless in it so it should be a good night out.