By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Michael Higgins vs The Tea Party

Superjay

There's been some stuff he's said since being elected about citizens of the state that have appeared exclusionary to the large non Irish national community. Local politics for local people eh.

I think that he was one of the best two candidates is more a reflection on the poor quality of the candidates that stood.

There's been some stuff he's said since being elected about citizens of the state that have appeared exclusionary to the large non Irish national community. Local politics for local people eh.

I think that he was one of the best two candidates is more a reflection on the poor quality of the candidates that stood.

I haven't lived in Ireland for three years so I can't comment on that but it sounds out of keeping with everything I know/knew of him. I would have always had him on the international wing of the labour movement.

Are there any particular communities he has 'targeted'?

I haven't lived in Ireland for three years so I can't comment on that but it sounds out of keeping with everything I know/knew of him. I would have always had him on the international wing of the labour movement.

Are there any particular communities he has 'targeted'?

My missus works in advocacy and so has worked with a lot of non Irish nationals and so she's better attuned to it than me but she's railed against since giving him her first transfer. It's anecdotal but I'll clarify when I get home later.