By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Happy Birthday

Murphman

HA! Cheers Murph and thanks to you too Smithy and CF. Getting old is b*llocks mind.

Murph, I'm over in early Sept to probate my Dad's will. Are you around? Let me have your email, I can't find it. Fancy shooting up to Liverpool for a game?

The game I'll let you know, defo up for golf though, you can borrow my sons clubs. mortgagemurphatbtconnect.com

Your FB account doesn't work so I can't mail you.

Thank you very much lads. I appreciate it. Two pints of Pironi and a cheesecake with a candle in it. That was my lot. But the kids were there so that was cool.

Murph, I'll send you a note. I have clubs in the UK so I'm cool on that account.

Did you leave them at fyds house?

Did you leave them at fyds house?

I did. They are in his subterranean guitar storage room/torture chamber/snuff den.

Happy 50th NYR!

Can I join in the golf (depending where you are looking at)?

Hell yes. I think we should take a trip up North, but you know how Murph is...

Hell yes. I think we should take a trip up North, but you know how Murph is...

Excellent! If you can make it up north there are some good courses up here. C'mon murph you know it makes sense. :)

Edited by Leo No.8

Happy 50th NYR!

Can I join in the golf (depending where you are looking at)?

Of course you can Leo! I will go up north if I can spare the time but if not our course is in as good nick as it's ever been, it's magnificent (But f*cking tough).

Edited by Murphman

Well as its NYRs birthday I guess he should decide where we play? If there's a course you fancy up this way NYR let me know date and where, and I'll arrange the booking. If its down murph's way he can sort it for his place.

He's already said he thinks it should be up north you crafty fecker. :angry:

I have my my dates sorted out next week and then we'll take it from there. What's your home course Murph? If we play down near you (and I'm not saying that YET) we should get RP out too.

Burnham Beeches. RP has played it, it's top drawer these days.

You have to arrange a get together in Liverpool for a pint, shirley ?

NYR is flying into Heathrow (10 miles from us) and visiting South Wales. If there's a match involved as well then yes if I can do it (which is unlikely at the moment) but purely as a choice of venue for a pint?