By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

USPGA

Cobs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woods has looked ready to win the last couple of majors after two rounds but fell away - be interesting to see if he can see it through this time. If the wind stays up Rory won't win his ball flight is too high and he can't or won't adapt.

I reckon Zach Johnson is a decent shot of the players within touch, been in great form of late and has the game to handle the conditions. McDowell and Poulter have a chance in these conditions as well.

Mickelson played great yesterday but he's struggled for consistency this season. The wind is supposed to stay wild for the rest of the tournament - if it does I reckon even the winner might end up over par.

Four years from now we'll have the first golf gold medal being awarded in about a century. Just a singles title unfortunately. But there will be a matchplay tournament in the works after that. I think it will end up being the biggest thing in golf.

Why do you think this? It hasn't happened for Tennis. Golf seems pretty unsuited to the format so I'm surprised you think the Olympics will end up the biggest thing in golf ahead of the majors.

Why do you think this? It hasn't happened for Tennis. Golf seems pretty unsuited to the format so I'm surprised you think the Olympics will end up the biggest thing in golf ahead of the majors.

There is no way it will.

In my opinion.

There is no way it will.

In my opinion.

None whatsoever. It happens only every four years the Americans give less of a f*** about the Olympics than they do The Players Championship, there won't be the money and the criteria to qualify will make sure about half the top 50 wont be there.

It's a terrible call.