By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Chris Moyles

Bigal

People that say 'he's dead funny' always make me psychologically categorise them as 'thick as f***'. I can't help myself.

He is one fat unfunny ****.

Bang on.

"Love a bit o Moylesy in a morning. Really starts my day off. He's a right larf."

Utter twuntpieces. Big dog's c0cks all.

Bang on.

"Love a bit o Moylesy in a morning. Really starts my day off. He's a right larf."

Utter twuntpieces. Big dog's c0cks all.

Must be being a Warringtonian.

I have a similar extreme reaction for people who like Gervais, although they tend not to be as thick, just unable to see him for the snide, bullying, poor Partridge imitating shi*house he is.

But I digress.

Is he taking 'comedy dave' with him?

there is no other voice in the world that I hate more than moyles'

Comedy Dave is making a public appearance at Llys-Y-Fran Young Farmer's Club's big summer party.

As if Llys-Y-Fran Young Farmer's Club's big summer party could be any less inviting.

he is still contracted til 2014 though is Moyles, so, who knows what will happen

however, he is in Jesus Christ Superstar

For the previously deleted/undiscovered scene 'Jesus heals the obnoxious fat c***'.

Comedy Dave is making a public appearance at Llys-Y-Fran Young Farmer's Club's big summer party.

As if Llys-Y-Fran Young Farmer's Club's big summer party could be any less inviting.

Nasty accident with a threshing machine or pitchfork? One can only hope.

Who actually watches his interview c** panel show on C4?

I mean really, who?

That Pub Quiz thing?

I think I've seen it twice.

I don't think I could have been any angrier had it been Purslow or Dawkins presenting it.

In the west end musical Jesus Christ Superstar, he is in it as King Herod

Wow. You shouldn't have told me that.

Just when you think this country can't get any worse, a new demographic pops up, a group of people free to walk amongst us and break bread with us for whom a great big night out is a Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber musical featuring Chris Moyles, about Jesus Christ.

You do know we'll all get punished for this don't you?

Wow. You shouldn't have told me that.

Just when you think this country can't get any worse, a new demographic pops up, a group of people free to walk amongst us and break bread with us for whom a great big night out is a Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber musical featuring Chris Moyles, about Jesus Christ.

You do know we'll all get punished for this don't you?

I saw it had Tim Minchin in it and was momentarily tempted to be interested in the thing, then I saw that Moyles was in it and had a simmilar reaction to yours. Paying, through the nose, proper west end prices to sit there on velvet plush theatre seats and watch Moyles as King Herod. Its through the looking glass.

In the west end musical Jesus Christ Superstar, he is in it as King Herod

ffs, just when our approval rating was already through the floor in this unfortunate incident, they go and cast Moyles as king of the Jews