By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

NatWest / Ulster Bank computer c**k up

dorgie

Oregano, basil, process, project, tomato, Caribbean, aluminium, route, herbs, Edinburgh, the letter zed, Iraq, mobile, leisure, Cecil, Colin, speciality, buoy, nuclear, privacy.

"England and America...Two great nations separated by a common language."

Colin???

Is this sorted out yet?

I am waiting for my mother in law to send me a few checks. She will not move money around her various accounts until the fiasco is over.

Apparently it's sorted out in NatWest in the UK. Will be next week in Ulster Bank in Ireland though (although that's their 4th estimate - the other 3 have been wrong so far).

:D I f***ing told you he does it on purpose!!!

;)

bugger off, it's what it says in his bio,

Despite his parents' pronunciation of his name as /ˈkɒlɨn/, Powell has pronounced his name /ˈkoʊlɨn/ since childhood, after the heroic World War II flyer Colin P. Kelly Jr.[10] Public officials and radio and television reporters have used Powell's preferred pronunciation.

Apparently it's sorted out in NatWest in the UK. Will be next week in Ulster Bank in Ireland though (although that's their 4th estimate - the other 3 have been wrong so far).

Thank you for your reply to my question. I can now tell the MIL to get the checks in the mail.