By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Today is World MS Day

Kahnee

Marks and Spencers is good, but good enough to have a Day to itself? I don't think any retailer is that good.

You're thinking of M+S, this is a celebration of Microsoft. Have some respect.

Edited by cymrococh

Thanks for that Kahnee, I didn't know. My dad has MS.

Sorry to hear that maye - how's he doing

Just a shame you are all too tired to celebrate it

Can I make that joke? I guess I did

I'd slap you for that if I could raise my arm

I did....

you know how it is.

yep....

mates who've tried to quit one without quitting the other have struggled ones completely given up smoking the others started again. In both cases it wasn't the cigarettes that forced it.

I've not had a cigarette now for 11 months which I'm pretty happy with.

I've not had a cigarette now for 11 months which I'm pretty happy with.

bloody hell mate, good going that. well done.

still have the occasional reefer these days but it's rare. house parties and the like. don't see me quitting the snouts any time soon though. they're too damn cheap here and you can smoke anywhere you like.

eating deffo isn't honestly I don't want to shill for the elecy cigs but I don't use it any more but it deffo helped break the cycle of smoking and I still aprtake each day I just don't feel the need to smoke cigs.

electric cigs are illegal over here. not that i think that i would use them anyway. and really strong weed costs pennies. hmm.

I seem to recall reading something you posted a while back that had me thinking you run the risk of getting jailed for weed over there?

I seem to recall reading something you posted a while back that had me thinking you run the risk of getting jailed for weed over there?

possibly, might have been in my early days here and me being naive. weed you can always bribe your way out of, cost you forty quid at most for anything up to an ounce. class a forget about it, they'll make a poster child of you. and you'll almost certainly have been snitched up by the guy you bought from.

possibly, might have been in my early days here and me being naive. weed you can always bribe your way out of, cost you forty quid at most for anything up to an ounce. class a forget about it, they'll make a poster child of you. and you'll almost certainly have been snitched up by the guy you bought from.

Matty may have a point

Poor Kahnee, what started off as a LOOK AT ME thread has ascended into a discussion between people whose brains are addled on jazz fags.

it was Kahnee after all

A mate of mine did 19 months in an Indonesian, jail sharing a room with 10 or so others for possession of weed. He regularly bribed the cops, til one day they said 'sorry, not this time'.

Luckily his dad is a judge and managed to pull some strings, that and his previous standing as a boat builder in Aceh after the tsunami also helped. Otherwise he was looking at 10 years or more.