By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

What a day

oakie bob

My step kids dad has been in hospital for over a week, he suffered from MS.....................got a call at 6am this morning saying bring the kids into hospital straight away, lucky we got them there in time for them to say goodbye to there dad. Kids are just in daze now, a 11 yr old, 14 yr old and 18yr old....................life is cruel some times

Thanks all. Kids seem ok at the moment, there is a lot of stuff about there dad on the news down here as he was leader of the local council so they have lots to read and print out about him, all helping at this moment but I am sure there will be a few down days over the next week or so

Sorry to hear this, Colin. Really s***ty thing to go through at their age.

Making it about me for a second, this is the reason I don't want kids. Knowing they might have to go through something like this is would do me in

grim time for them.

sorry to hear about it - hope they get through fairly unscathed.

Cheers Mike, the girls seem ok, the 11 yr old went to school today because she wanted to show she is brave, the 14 yr old decided its Friday and dad wouldn't mind her staying off lol, The boy we dont know about as he has sodded off to Wales...................with money from me.................to see mates.............it will be all spent on ale.............woman and drugs..............and McDonalds................not sure it what order..

Sorry to hear this, Colin. Really s***ty thing to go through at their age.

Making it about me for a second, this is the reason I don't want kids. Knowing they might have to go through something like this is would do me in

Knew you would turn in to a look at me :)

The kids where dead proud of him, they grew up with him having MS all there lives, so he was in a wheel chair for all there lives and unable to do lots of things, but me and the girls had tea tonight and they were telling me about how cool it was when they went to disney with there dad and he could take them on rides in his chair, and even though he couldnt do normal things, he did more than normal dads..............he was there hero and that is so cool :)

Not wishing to pry oakie? Are you talking about mark worrall? Great guy, thoroughly respected, and a leader of people. He'll be missed.

Sorry for your families loss.

Apologies if not of course.

Knew you would turn in to a look at me :)

The kids where dead proud of him, they grew up with him having MS all there lives, so he was in a wheel chair for all there lives and unable to do lots of things, but me and the girls had tea tonight and they were telling me about how cool it was when they went to disney with there dad and he could take them on rides in his chair, and even though he couldnt do normal things, he did more than normal dads..............he was there hero and that is so cool :)

:applause:

That's just brilliant