By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Stupid British weather

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok - what's the forecast for the next week?

I'm due on a redeye out of Newark on Weds into that London before shuttling up to Gunchester. This had better not go t*** up because you lot can't cope with a little snow

you want to meet for a pint whilst you're over? Good I don't either you gay!!

My mum said she had 6 inches in Bangor last night. At the last update it was getting bigger as the day was wearing on!! :unsure:

Supposed to be driving from Belfast to Dublin on Tuesday, not looking very do-able from the reports I've seen so far. f*** sake. have to get from Glasgow to Stranraer first - and I hought that was going to be the difficult bit.

May as well just post the xmas presents and be done with it!

Edited by DPD1973

Haha last nights shenanigans getting out of town were hilarious. Every fecker out on the ale and abar 30 taxis between them.

I drove home from work about 1am, and there were people everywhere wandering around drunk. It was great.

Gotta pick my son up at Gatwick tomorrow from his Austria flight,weather permitting. Weather this end that is, they can handle it Austria side....

I thought that when I was in Prague a couple of weeks ago. 'They must be used to this'. Five hours sat on the tarmac...

We've had about 7 centimetres in a couple of hours in West London so far////

I thought that when I was in Prague a couple of weeks ago. 'They must be used to this'. Five hours sat on the tarmac...

We've had about 7 centimetres in a couple of hours in West London so far////

did they keep you in the plane for 5 hours before takeing off??? i hate that.

dont mind waiting in the lounge, but once i'm in the plane i just want to it leave

Edited by surf

did they keep you in the plane for 5 hours before takeing off??? i hate that.

dont mind waiting in the lounge, but once i'm in the plane i just want to it leave

Did 2 1/2 hours in the airport then another 7 on the plane last year in Boston, another 40 mins in the re-check-in queue after flight was canceled.

Was put up in the Hilton for about 45 mins before walking back to the airport for the next flight.

Worst day of my life I reckon.

Needless to say the Hilton mini-bar took the hiding of its life in that 45 mins though :)

penny black wetherspoons is it? or the harvester type place on kingsmead? literally no start to the fun to be had in northwich on a saturday.

some place called Wincham Hall. I'll have the comfort of alcohol, just a shame I can't have a television at the dinner table.

some place called Wincham Hall. I'll have the comfort of alcohol, just a shame I can't have a television at the dinner table.

i know the one, big place for weddings. more in lostock than wincham and on the hill so a right target for a snow-in. think i worked there one summer when i was about seventeen.

i know the one, big place for weddings. more in lostock than wincham and on the hill so a right target for a snow-in. think i worked there one summer when i was about seventeen.

I'll tip my waitress in your memory ;)

Had a couple of cheeky glasses and i'm starting to look forward to it a bit more, the booze and dinner if not the terrible disco we normally have to endure.