By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

A mouse

Rimbeux

So here I am sitting in my flat looking at a pile of paperwork and putting it off. I then get a flicker in my peripheral vision, look, but nothing, then another, then I see the f***** dive behind the monitor and disappear.

Bloody mouse, on cue, two days after I sign a new lease, place aint big enough for the two of us and I'm contracted, so what next? Do I borrow the cat from upstairs and let nature do it's thing or are there other ways, chemical ways, do they piss off when it's clear there's nothing to eat? Any ideas?

Call the landlord/agent and they should sort it out - or at least get the concil pest controller in. He'll kill it deed

indeed...if you want to appear to be some sort of f***ing sad excuse for a male human being thats the route to take...otherwise get a f***ing mousetrap and kill it.

if your flat is overrun with mice then granted take squealygirl Tosh's approach.

Call the landlord/agent and they should sort it out - or at least get the concil pest controller in. He'll kill it deed

For one mouse, they do that?

indeed...if you want to appear to be some sort of f***ing sad excuse for a male human being thats the route to take...otherwise get a f***ing mousetrap and kill it.

if your flat is overrun with mice then granted take squealygirl Tosh's approach.

Recalling now, I've had some before in another place, and the traps didn't work. I took to hunting the f*****s down. Maybe it's the peanut butter that was missing

Recalling now, I've had some before in another place, and the traps didn't work. I took to hunting the f*****s down. Maybe it's the peanut butter that was missing

Nutella's even better. They loves the chocolate and the nuts.

A battle of wits between you and a mouse and you've asked the Genny for the extra assistance to tip things in your favour?

On past form, by tomorrow evening the mouse will be wearing your clothes, taken over your life and will be boffing your missus.

You'll be dead, obviously.

A battle of wits between you and a mouse and you've asked the Genny for the extra assistance to tip things in your favour?

On past form, by tomorrow evening the mouse will be wearing your clothes, taken over your life and will be boffing your missus.

:lol:

ha ha not heard that expression in years.

A word of warning if you decide to use those humane traps that allow you to catch the little critters and then release them into the wild - they are only humane if you remember to check them regularly :oops:

This is war, no room for sentiment, it's got none for me

given that the poster in this thread who has experience of being a landlord suggested hitting it with a hammer I think that's probably the most efficient way to go