By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Bet Thread

Earl Hafler

I'll be using this thread for all tips this autumn. For the last few weeks, since refining and studying my bets, i've had a few trebles and a couple of four timers go in. Instead of tipping horses in each race on a card or posting sporadically, everytime i fancy a horse i'll post it in here. Strike rates will also be posted so it's easy to see if i'm on form.

Today

Behkabad should win the 3.15 at Longchamps before going on to Arc glory.

Call To Reason looks nap material in the 3.10 at Goodwood.

Amitola can round off the treble in the 3.35 at Newcastle.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have backed Oscar Looby e/way @ 14-1 in the Kerry National at 4.35. I'll admit i'm slightly worried about the form of the stable but they finally had a winner yesterday, the horse looks well in at these weights and should still be improving. He has been targeted for this race.

Current win / loss ratio = 1 / 4

This, with profit or loss indicator, will become more detailed after enough horses have been backed. I'm not Richard Keys.

Onwards and downwards...

Actually, i very much like the look of my horse today. I backed Coolminx at 12-1 for the Ayr Bronze Cup at 4.30 today and have just noticed that 9-1 is now the best price. Possibly stable money or a tipping line but it looks well in and is still improving. Has a good draw, too.

Onwards and downwards...

Actually, i very much like the look of my horse today. I backed Coolminx at 12-1 for the Ayr Bronze Cup at 4.30 today and have just noticed that 9-1 is now the best price. Possibly stable money or a tipping line but it looks well in and is still improving. Has a good draw, too.

Leave.Me.Alone.

Ah, go on, I'll back E/W

Onwards and downwards...

I've backed Ancient Cross e/wat 25/1 - but am fully aware that his low draw is likely to be an issue - but hey ho. I think last week's run at Doncaster was a prep for this......

Onwards and downwards...

Pricewise.

• 1 month later...

Well it's five years since that fateful day at Exeter when the nations beloved Best Mate met his maker and a new legend was born.

Today, there's a chance for a treble on the cards, with Ruby Walsh on the first two

2.35 Tchico Polos

3.05 Qozak

4.35 COURT IN MOTION

Well it's five years since that fateful day at Exeter when the nations beloved Best Mate met his maker and a new legend was born.

Today, there's a chance for a treble on the cards, with Ruby Walsh on the first two

2.35 Tchico Polos

3.05 Qozak

4.35 COURT IN MOTION

Just has one bet at Exeter (4.05) - Dingat.

Backed it e/w at Cheltenham last time over 2m 5f, looked as though it need further as it was staying on and would hope for better this time out.