By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Fyds

Ed the Wool

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike bullied fyds on RAWK so fyds called him snide and went to play on the Lonely Planet forums.

i haven't responded to anything baron von munchausen had posted for at least a year.

and lol at melia there.

Edited by Mike

He has good manners FYDS, could have posted less obsessively in the takeover thread but he's a good sort.

I agree with that and forgive him his obssessions

but some people think he's a complete and utter fantasist, you do realise that don't you?

I don't know of anyone who's has ever met him - who else does that apply to? think about it - a prolific poster that nobody has ever met

it's fishy

but some people think he's a complete and utter fantasist, you do realise that don't you?

I don't know of anyone who's has ever met him - who else does that apply to? think about it - a prolific poster that nobody has ever met

it's fishy

not many have met Ostrich man and that c*** spams non stop.

it's fishy

Mike and I discovered with some ultra detective work that he was indeed that - a complete and utter fantasist. The Walter Mitty of YNWA