By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Quote Clarkson

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

French gastronomy? The wines of Rhone, Bordeaux, Loire, Burgundy? Much of the countryside?

What a c*** the man is

I like him, he reminds me of the uncle that just blurts out what he thinks with no regard for other peoples feelings, it makes you laugh out loud at first then you feel bad for laughing.

I like him, he reminds me of the uncle that just blurts out what he thinks with no regard for other peoples feelings, it makes you laugh out loud at first then you feel bad for laughing.

That's the point though, he isn't just blurting ou what he thinks, he has gone out of his way to cultivate this 'offensive' persona with ever more ludicrous, 'look-at-me' opinions.

He is c*** of the highest order, and if there is any justice in the world then he will be mowed down crossing the road at a junction where there used to be a speed camera until somebody vanaldised it. By somebody driving a Skoda.

Edited by kop205

He spends half his time slagging foreigners off and the other half telling everyone how great they are becaus ethey haven't got the M4 bus lane in Italy.

He's a frizzy haired bell who needs shooting, along with f*cking AA Gill his 'partner in crime'.

Why do I read AA Gill when I know he'll just make me homicidal?

He spends half his time slagging foreigners off and the other half telling everyone how great they are becaus ethey haven't got the M4 bus lane in Italy.

He's a frizzy haired bell who needs shooting, along with f*cking AA Gill his 'partner in crime'.

Why do I read AA Gill when I know he'll just make me homicidal?

for me it starts with the double initial thing. pretentious c*nt.