By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Leonard Cohen

Tosh

Had tickets for laughing Len last night in London, but ended up passing them on in order to get the train up to Liverpool to enable me to go see The Farm tonight. Was that sensible...?

Had tickets for laughing Len last night in London, but ended up passing them on in order to get the train up to Liverpool to enable me to go see The Farm tonight. Was that sensible...?

Try and catch The Maybes? if you can. Not sure if they will suit the Arena but i like them alot

Just in case you were tempted, Alan, that spare has gone, but I know that it hasn't sold out.

Thoughtless b*****d!!!! Spent a couple of hours trying to get a reasonably priced flight for the morning but had no luck. What makes it worse it that I stayed here for the weekend so i could see MC5 tomorrow night but I only found out they've cancelled yet again.

Thoughtless b*****d!!!! Spent a couple of hours trying to get a reasonably priced flight for the morning but had no luck. What makes it worse it that I stayed here for the weekend so i could see MC5 tomorrow night but I only found out they've cancelled yet again.

Changed my travel plans, but am setting off soon. Shame you can't make it. Did you try Tap . Will see you in October hopefully. I'm quite confident that's going to go ahead.

Changed my travel plans, but am setting off soon. Shame you can't make it. Did you try Tap . Will see you in October hopefully. I'm quite confident that's going to go ahead.

Yip. The problem was getting a flight to the UK. The cheapest ticket I could find that would get me on a flight to Lisbon was 350 and I didnt really want to pay that because there have been delays at Dublin airport for the last couple of weeks. The radar system went down and all flights were grounded for 24 hours and the schedule still hasn't got back to normal.

Am really looking forward to the October gig. Have booked my flight and am trying to get tickets at the moment for the Chelsea game which is the next day.

Had the pleasure of seeing him at the Montreux Jazz Festival. And despite not being overly acquainted with his back catalogue I immensely enjoyed the three-hour set. Great stuff and his band and backing singers were all on the top of their game