By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Season Ticket Waiting List

Spiblish

Does anyone know who it is I should contact to give them my new address.

Been on the waiting List for 11 years and don't want to think I may miss out because of them not being able to contact me. I am sure somebody on here gave an e-mail for the woman who administers it once before.

cheers

Anyone know anything about this new ticket swap thing for PTS members?

Got my renewal letter today ( having renewed online yesterday) . It mentions an authorised ticket exchange for st holders to offer their tickets for any League game, for swap. No real details, and not necessarily ONLY for PTS members.

Guest GrandpaSimpson
Got my renewal letter today ( having renewed online yesterday) . It mentions an authorised ticket exchange for st holders to offer their tickets for any League game, for swap. No real details, and not necessarily ONLY for PTS members.

Ya got my letter today. Details are pretty vague though.

Guest mike_m
does anyone know anyone who has actually got a ticket as a result of being on the waiting list?

I think I went on the list in 95 (requesting 3 tickets) and was offered 3 tickets in 96 which I had to decline as I was skint.

I was then offered the 3 tickets again in 98 but, as I had just returned from a year in Oz, I missed the cut-off date by a week due to me being slack in getting through my mail backlog.