By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Silly Season Pi**ing me off

mathewbet1

The season's only been over a few weeks and already I'm fed up of all the transfer b****x - same every season.

This time I'm just going to enjoy 'euro 08' and use BBC website to tell me when we have signed sombody offically otherwise I might go mad :bleh:

tell me about it!

Basically Mathewbet1 is already fed up of all the transfer b****x - which he believes is the same every season - particularly given the season's only been over a matter of weeks.

This time he's just going to enjoy 'euro 08' and use the BBC website to tell him when we have signed a player offically, otherwise he thinks he might go mad.

HTH.

The season's only been over a few weeks and already I'm fed up of all the transfer b****x - same every season.

This time I'm just going to enjoy 'euro 08' and use BBC website to tell me when we have signed sombody offically otherwise I might go mad :bleh:

Thanks for letting us all know, mate. Have a nice summer, and don't drink too much !

Shouldn't there be a website where people can post their speculation and/or predictions and have them assessed for accuracy in September, thus giving a 'Transfer Season Champion'.

This REALLY is a great idea.

Mods - Get onto it will ya :cooler: You could use that there new fangled web technology to have an indicator of 'believeability' next to each person's name...... :mischief: