By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

crewe and nantwich

Mike

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't fathom the fickle nature of the English electorate.

If you vote Labour, then vote Labour, and don't abstain your vote either.

Just cos we haven't won the league for donkeys, you don't see me swapping my team.

You've lost me there? people shouldn't vote on the issues, policies and personalities of today, but should vote purely on some kind of tribal loyalty.

I just can't fathom the fickle nature of the English electorate.

Agreed, Brown has not set the world alight but he has hardly had a disastrous term so far.

Lets no forget the tories are still a collection of c***s led by a massive c***

You've lost me there? people shouldn't vote on the issues, policies and personalities of today, but should vote purely on some kind of tribal loyalty.

No, on some kind of political principles.

Agreed, Brown has not set the world alight but he has hardly had a disastrous term so far.

It's been pretty disastrous.

Yes.

for a labour prime minister to bring in tax changes that affect only the poorest is an absolute disaster. His failure to get a grip of any other issue has been a drip effect.

Bar the tax f*ck up i don't think he has been too bad

But you need charm to get you through the inevitable bad times and he doesn't have any

Personality goes along way

No, on some kind of political principles.

I agree, but there are a lot of people who feel that their Labour principles are unrepresented today. Not that that should throw them into the arms of the tories but it is certainly taking votes away from Brown.

Bar the tax f*ck up i don't think he has been too bad

But you need charm to get you through the inevitable bad times and he doesn't have any

Personality goes along way

I don't just think that it is his personality that is the problem but rather that the Labour Party, so alienated from its roots, ran out of ideas a long, long time ago and appear now to only be able to react to what Cameron says.

Having no principles worked well for New Labour when they had the support of the electorate, but when things start to go wrong where do they turn when they've alienated so much of their core support?

Cameron now nailed on for No 10.

Time to emigrate.

yep. just when you think you can't become any more despondent about the place it's that greasy, grinning buffoon cameron into number 10 and the laughable boris as mayor of london.

i recommend south east asia mate, at least the juntas are up front about their corruption and shysterness down here.

Harriet Harman made me laugh on R5 this morning, when she said "the Conservatives represent priviledge, they won't defend the poorer sections of society".

She's clearly been down a molehill the last few months.

Harriet Harman made me laugh on R5 this morning, when she said "the Conservatives represent priviledge, they won't defend the poorer sections of society".

She's clearly been down a molehill the last few months.

That's New Labour's main problem. The goalposts have moved, but they are still attacking the Conservatives in the same way as they did in the 90's. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Dear Gordon

Nobody cares that you claim the tories will be nasty buggers in the Future when its blatantly obvious you are being a complete c*** to the working classes in the Present.

Sincerely

Ten Pee Taxpayer.

Edited by DanielS