By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Prime Directive

adayinthelife

U.S. war plans targeting Iran are all about "protecting" Israel

by Justin Raimondo

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j051208b.html

It looks like the War Party is victorious, at least according to Philip Giraldi writing on The American Conservative blog:

"There is considerable speculation and buzz in Washington today suggesting that the National Security Council has agreed in principle to proceed with plans to attack an Iranian al-Quds-run camp that is believed to be training Iraqi militants. The camp that will be targeted is one of several located near Tehran. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates was the only senior official urging delay in taking any offensive action."

Alarm bells ought to be going off across the nation. The presidential candidates ought to be debating whether or not this is the right course. Obama, the "antiwar" candidate, ought to be speaking out.

Instead, what we hear is… silence. If ever there was a scoop, then this is a major one. Yet not a word is being spoken about it in the "mainstream" media. So much for the supposedly highly competitive nature of the news business...

John Bolton: US should bomb Iranian camps

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1931520/Jo...nian-camps.html

Check out her ring. :hmm:

bolton404_668349c.jpg

All over bar the shouting?

Well I suppose it doesn't really matter once you are comfortable or happy, but more likely comfortable. I find the fatigue due to sleep deprivation makes comfort an absolute priority for me. :lol:

So if you can't be happy then be happy with comfort?

I suppose when you see what some people have to endure then I guess we should just be thankful...