By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

63 months since Chelsea lost at home

Woodsyla

Guest Beano's Dad
Don't need to beat them

And that is where Rafa will win this game. And I think getting something down there as it stands at 1-1 is possibly easier than going to Turin with a 2-1 advantage without Gerrard.

we score first down there and we will win this tie

That's what I think, they have a tough game on Saturday we have 8 days off, we need to go at them like Arsenal did against us, get that goal and then sit back and pick them off.

This is far from over.

Guest Beano's Dad
That's what I think, they have a tough game on Saturday we have 8 days off, we need to go at them like Arsenal did against us, get that goal and then sit back and pick them off.

This is far from over.

Exactly.

I see Rafa bringing Lucas in for the second leg for Babel coming on in the last half hour to run at them.

Guest sniffer

I think the last Liverpool player to score there was Cheyrou, wasn't it? I heard last night that we haven't even scored at Stamford Bridge the last eight times we visited, let alone won.

Guest Prongsy
I think the last Liverpool player to score there was Cheyrou, wasn't it? I heard last night that we haven't even scored at Stamford Bridge the last eight times we visited, let alone won.

We're gonna murder them, I've never been as confident of anything.