By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Good Old Orange

Gunga Din

phone up for my PAC code, they give me a 12 month contract with 1000 minutes and 250 texts a month as well as £144 credit to my bills, so effectively free for 6 months, and a free Nokia N70 phone. cheers Orange and your wonderful price match scheme.

and cheers 3 mobile for having such decent plans and allowing Orange to match them :lol:

Is this before your upgrade time?

Desperate for a new handset but Vodaphone just won't let me have one, even if I offer to pay for it.

my contract expires on 4th april. my current phone, a Sony Ericsson 700i is s****, i've always hated it, and now its got a very annoying habit of switching itself off. i threatened them with T Mobile andwhen she mentioned pricematch i went into the 3mobile website and picked their best deal out. i originally had no free texts with the Orange offer, but i managed to talk her into letting me have 250 a month. new phone delivered tomorrow

I'm with Orange, have been owed an "upgrade" for almost a year but unfortunately all their handsets are either s****, or in the case of the N70 about to be superceded by Wi-Fi enabled nokias such as the n80 and n90....which the networks as a whole don't seem awfully keen on selling.

I did the "i'm leaving" routine last year and the tariff they gave me didn't seem to make any difference to my charges, never got the crappy handset they offered me either.

I've just by coincidence been looking at the o2 site, as soon as they have N80-90s i'll probably move. Orange have been fairly good in terms of customer service, but i pay too much for data and texts, and as I said, the handset range now is awful.

I'm with Orange, have been owed an "upgrade" for almost a year but unfortunately all their handsets are either s****, or in the case of the N70 about to be superceded by Wi-Fi enabled nokias such as the n80 and n90....which the networks as a whole don't seem awfully keen on selling.

I did the "i'm leaving" routine last year and the tariff they gave me didn't seem to make any difference to my charges, never got the crappy handset they offered me either.

I've just by coincidence been looking at the o2 site, as soon as they have N80-90s i'll probably move. Orange have been fairly good in terms of customer service, but i pay too much for data and texts, and as I said, the handset range now is awful.

My Orange bill is back to £100 a month - seems my free texts have suddenly disappeared. Think I'll try the 'I'm leaving' appreach too

I receive, but rarely make roaming calls, use a fair amount of texts and a fair bit of data (but only for emails) but still I pay over 100-150 a month without fail. I just don't think it's worth it, when everyone seems to be able to watch tv and surf the web, and teleport, and particle accellerate, and still pay half what i do.

I've given orange their chance to retain my good custom (and it's been a blast, i once had a run of £450 bills through overuse in the states), i've had enough.

.....if there was a provider with flat rate data, good coverage, and a decent text bundle i'd probably go for it. I explored 3 a while back but the free net access seemed to be only their own content, nothing outside. Anyone know of anything?