By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Rumours around hollywood

Superjay

The joker is to be played by none other than mr. Johnny Depp. Apparently the studio want a massive name, hence why Lachy Hulme and Crispin Glover are being put on the back burner.

I thought crispin glover would have been perfect for it but depp I think could play the role that would do jack nicholson proud.

The joker is to be played by none other than mr. Johnny Depp. Apparently the studio want a massive name, hence why Lachy Hulme and Crispin Glover are being put on the back burner.

I thought crispin glover would have been perfect for it but depp I think could play the role that would do jack nicholson proud.

Not sure of that, not a fan of Depp's and I'd hoped that Nolan would be getting away from the focus being on the bad guys, making it more about Batman. having Johnny Depp on board would overshadow anything Christian Bale would do.

What's the weather like out there in Hollywood, Jay?

Oh no I meant to write Hullywood ;)

Not sure of that, not a fan of Depp's and I'd hoped that Nolan would be getting away from the focus being on the bad guys, making it more about Batman. having Johnny Depp on board would overshadow anything Christian Bale would do.

I don't know about that if they have a good chemistry it could work ala Keaton and Nicholson.

I've heard another rumour that Nolan wants to take the route of "Knightfall". (See Spoiler)

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Where Batman has his back broken by Bane and Azrel takes over as batman.

i'm sure bale can hold his own and depps various range of performances give me confidence he could provide the jokers muderous sense of humour, knightfall would be a mistake so early on in the reinvigorated francise.

i'm sure bale can hold his own and depps various range of performances give me confidence he could provide the jokers muderous sense of humour, knightfall would be a mistake so early on in the reinvigorated francise.

Sorry should have made it clearer. Nolan plans on at least 4 films with this storyline taking up most of the later films

I don't think that was the problem. The problem was that the movies were f*cking terrible.

Some of them were. Even the original doesn't bode well if you watch it now. Batman Returns was good though.

But a main problem was the fact Batman was almost a supporting character. Even in Burtons pics.