Sign in to follow this  
Des

Election 2019

Just wanged some cash to both Momentum and Labour. Say what you want about Momentum but they were brilliant in our marginal in 2017, got so many people out when Labour HQ had given up. Wouldn't have won without them.

Say what you want about Momentum but they were brilliant in our marginal in 2017, got so many people out when Labour HQ had given up. attempted deliberate sabotage.

Say what you want about Momentum but they were brilliant in our marginal in 2017, got so many people out when Labour HQ had given up. attempted deliberate sabotage.

Haha yeah

haha

The site is simply a bulls*** effort to tell people that the Lib Dem candidate is the only "anti-Brexit" candidate. It'll probably say Lib Dem whatever constituency you're in. Our local MP is a tory with 50% of the vote, Labour 40%, Lib Dem 10%, yet it said Lib Dem. 

Strangely though for Cardiff Central, a Labour stronghold, it said vote Labour. Weird thing.

I'm guessing there's isn't any chance of a Labour Green pact in constituencies where the Tories have a lead over Labour by 1000 or less?

It happened in Pudsey in 2017 and almost helped over turn a 4500 majority.

I'm guessing there's isn't any chance of a Labour Green pact in constituencies where the Tories have a lead over Labour by 1000 or less?

It happened in Pudsey in 2017 and almost helped over turn a 4500 majority.

The Green Party is allowing each local constituency to decide this, hence the hilarity in my local party

A follow up on two points made in the Referendum thread.

How can the SNP throw in their lot with Labour unless they persuade Corbyn to agree to another Scottish referendum in which case the SNP would likely leave the union so what would be the point?

How can the Lib Dem Revokers climb into bed with the ERG Tories, polar opposites?

How The Brexit Party are going to play this fascinates me as I haven't quite worked out how Farage could f*ck up Johnson big time but I'm praying he just might?