By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Fantasy Football 2014/15 - the auction one

RP

For my own info as much as anything, I'm going to run a dummy competition over the next few weeks. I'll put all the details in here, the draws, results etc. but there's no prize money!!

Anyway, week one is now out of the way so I'll take the site's numbers for 'Week Two' to determine winners of the following ties, drawn at random:

Auction Ressies v Tommy Walsh

Billy's Boots v AGM

Case v Gunga Din

Me vs DPD

In the event of a draw the away team goes through. Like I say, this is just (for me) to see how it works out.

Paul - am on hols. Will sort the PayPal thing when I get back

Nice one

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Billy Dane fails to buy Balotelli, he's worse than a dozen Ayres.

I've got a figure in mind for all available players and I'm not prepared to go above that valuation. Pay too much and you run the risk of alienating the rest of the squad. Anyway I'm off to fill up the Harley and then I'm meeting Robbie at the Crowne Plaza.

I've got a figure in mind for all available players and I'm not prepared to go above that valuation. Pay too much and you run the risk of alienating the rest of the squad. Anyway I'm off to fill up the Harley and then I'm meeting Robbie at the Crowne Plaza.

:lol:

Class act.

I think my invoice went to the other e-mail address so you'll probably get a payment from another Paypal account from me.

Just D M-M and the (currently on holiday) Sutty left to pay their tenners.

Edited by RP

For my own info as much as anything, I'm going to run a dummy competition over the next few weeks. I'll put all the details in here, the draws, results etc. but there's no prize money!!

Anyway, week one is now out of the way so I'll take the site's numbers for 'Week Two' to determine winners of the following ties, drawn at random:

Billy's Boots v AGM

Case v Gunga Din

Me vs DPD

In the event of a draw the away team goes through. Like I say, this is just (for me) to see how it works out.

So I reckon that the first week's results are:

Auction Ressies 10 v Tommy Walsh 12

Case 7 v Gunga Din 8

Billy's Boots 4 v AGM 10

Me 0 vs DPD 12

Week 2's matches:

AGM v Gunga Din

Tommy Walsh v DPD

This is a test comp, yeah ?

What makes you think that?

Billy's Boots v AGM

Case v Gunga Din

Me vs DPD

Yeah, looks like it.

I've alerted them (if they didn't know).

I was just going to set up an auction for Tuesday, i.e. after the transfer window has closed ... I'll get it set up when they have sorted their technical issues.