By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

GTA V

LondonLiverpoolFan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be 10/10 seeing as it cost about 250m!

Getting a copy but thinking of waiting till next gen version!

Doubt they'll port it for a while yet, if at all. There are still big question marks as to whether it'll get a PC release.

I imagine the big Rockstar next-gen will be Red Dead 2

The game sounds good, with extremely high production values. One of the problems I have with it, as I did with GTA IV, is that you play a complete a******. In fact you play three complete a******s in GTA V, one of which seems to be a sociopathic c***. I have trouble playing a game like this where there's no empathy with the protagonist. Red Dead Redemption worked for me in that respect as Marston was at least an anti-hero.

You should see some of the abuse reviewers have been getting if they didn't give the game a perfect score. Sometimes I despair.

Don't understand why they went with that sociopath character at all, definitely find it an off putting element, along with the torture stuff. Gta iv's character I thought had an interesting and believable complexity which still allowed over the top nut job moments. But just being a c*** is depressing.

Got it on order from 'The Tescos' but as i'm on holiday it's going to be weekend before i get to play it.

I got my PS3 purely for IV and i've probably spent 95% of my time on the machine playing that particular game but haven't touched it for 2 years or more. I'm not massively stoked for it but i'm hoping once i start i'll be hooked again.

11/12 year olds at the most.

Security kept popping heads out to say that you needed ID if you looked under 25.... But the kids were with their parents so that didn't matter.

There were some lads buying about 5-10 copies. Then there were young lads on the car park offering £80 for a copy to people leaving with their copies.

11/12 year olds at the most.

Security kept popping heads out to say that you needed ID if you looked under 25.... But the kids were with their parents so that didn't matter.

There were some lads buying about 5-10 copies. Then there were young lads on the car park offering £80 for a copy to people leaving with their copies.

And this was at a midnight opening? So parents taking their 11 year olds to buy an 18-rated game where you play a sociopath and get to torture someone whilst pulling their teeth out?

I love this world.

And this was at a midnight opening? So parents taking their 11 year olds to buy an 18-rated game where you play a sociopath and get to torture someone whilst pulling their teeth out?

I love this world.

Yup

And no doubt those kids went home and played it and are off school playing it today too

I love this world.

To be fair I am struggling to understand why anyone would play the game that you have just described