By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Summer Holidays 2013

Crazy Horse

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see a thread on this. I just booked flights to Dubrovnik in August, more or less on a whim. Is it any good? Anyone got a hotel recommendation? Otherwise I'll mostly be holidaying in Northern Ireland.

stayed at the Hotel Neptun Importanne last year, nice place.

Don't see a thread on this. I just booked flights to Dubrovnik in August, more or less on a whim. Is it any good? Anyone got a hotel recommendation? Otherwise I'll mostly be holidaying in Northern Ireland.

We're doing a driving trip around that part of the world this August, going to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Hercegovina and Montenegro. Haven't been before, we have a few days in Dubrovnik, planning on mostly exploring the town rather than hitting the islands and beaches.

We're doing a driving trip around that part of the world this August, going to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia-Hercegovina and Montenegro. Haven't been before, we have a few days in Dubrovnik, planning on mostly exploring the town rather than hitting the islands and beaches.

Seems this plan is contageous. We're going from Split, around a few of the Croatian islands, over to Dubrovnik and then down to my girlfriend's mother's hometown in Montenegro (Kotor). I wanted to bob inland to go to Mostar in Bosnia too but time and geography probably aren't going to allow for it. Really excited, as I've been around most of the ex-Yu countries now (I spend quite a bit of time in Belgrade) but haven't been to the Croatian coast yet.

Iceland in August/September. Will spend some of the summer in Ireland, and my oul fella wants me to go and look at some potential properties to buy in Malta with him as some stage during the summer as well. Probably go on a few weekend breaks scattered through the summer as well