By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

They've found Shergar

Nathan Explosion

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Ahem* Abrakebabra

and the bloke's clearly never seen an episode of sharpe. patrick harper regularly carved himself a lovely steak off a horse dying on a battlefield and fried it up in some axle grease inside a french cuirassier's breastplate. and he was irish as anything.

I ate horse once, in the Dordogne. Didn't realise until afterwards, though. It wasn't bad, bit gamier than beef. More like venison.

Also had foie gras on the same plate, so it was a real Animal Rights-bore nightmare.

I ate horse once, in the Dordogne. Didn't realise until afterwards, though. It wasn't bad, bit gamier than beef. More like venison.

Also had foie gras on the same plate, so it was a real Animal Rights-bore nightmare.

Better than any seasoning for adding flavour is that. Tiger and Panda taste awful until you think of what Peta members would think.

I think people have a right to know what they are eating. At least what animal

I doubt '25% horse' was in the ingredients list

they do, but there isn't any risk to public health with this. If you are eating mechanically recovered meat products then a bit of horse meat thrown in is the least of your worries.

I think people have a right to know what they are eating. At least what animal

I doubt '25% horse' was in the ingredients list

isn't it "as much as 25% of the beef content" of a tesco value burger? in which case there's probably more human being in there than horse.