By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Melbourne

scoose

may be spending some time here with the missus after christmas was wondering if there was a place fairly central or round south yarra/Toorak where people watched liverpool games? also how possible is that due to the time difference then? I suspect it may only be if its a 1:30 kick off

Get the train to Parliament station right in the city and watch it at The Imperial Hotel. It's where the supporters club meet and is always packed with Reds. Failing that, there's the Charles Dickens Hotel on Collins Street, or the Celtic Club; both football pubs which draw a crowd on weekends.

Get the train to Parliament station right in the city and watch it at The Imperial Hotel. It's where the supporters club meet and is always packed with Reds. Failing that, there's the Charles Dickens Hotel on Collins Street, or the Celtic Club; both football pubs which draw a crowd on weekends.

f***ing hell

serious?

Crown is open 24 hours and will have a few bars showing it.

Miserable place though.

Sounds like you're close to St Kilda as well, would have thought there will be somewhere there showing it.

Edited by kop205

serious?

11 years since i was there but there were 3 enormous screens with sport on all the time and it's open all day/night - think there'll be plenty ofther places where there'll be English footy on too tbh.

There will be loads of bars to watch the game

I remember watching Birmingham away in Houllier's last season which kicked off at 2 or 3am on my own in a bar opposite my hostel

We battered them. Afterwards a local girl asked me to go back to hers

A pretty good night, all things considered

There will be loads of bars to watch the game

I remember watching Birmingham away in Houllier's last season which kicked off at 2 or 3am on my own in a bar opposite my hostel

We battered them. Afterwards a local girl asked me to go back to hers

A pretty good night, all things considered

Melbourne girls are boss.