By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Does anyone on here collect beer mats?

Nathan Explosion

so - to clarify.

It's a furniture shop. You go in, look at some chairs and this bloke with the hairy wife gives you a pint. He's also got beer mats for sale for £2.75 which loads of people have purchased ? :wacko:

so - to clarify.

It's a furniture shop. You go in, look at some chairs and this bloke with the hairy wife gives you a pint. He's also got beer mats for sale for £2.75 which loads of people have purchased ? :wacko:

No, Cobs....you go in, you look around, you can buy a beer mat for £2.75 and get a free pint as a result.

No, Cobs....you go in, you look around, you can buy a beer mat for £2.75 and get a free pint as a result.

righto

the way this was worded 'Customers can buy furniture, get free drinks and – if they want to – buy beer mats for £2.75 each.' threw me.

Can I have 8 pints of your free lager please ?

Would you like any beer mats :wink: to go with the beers ?

No, I'm sound thanks.

exactly

Good point - then it's as you said in that case.

doesn't make sense that way does it ?

There was a report of someone giving free fish and chips when they put VAT on takeaways only to charge 80p or w/e for condiments as a mechanism to get round the VAT and as a means to not pass on the charges.

If it's in the a****** of nowhere you'd expect the customers not to be t***s as it's in their best interests to play along.